daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Would like a kit if still around (both sides) - could you PM me costs / payment details etc many thanks...

hey daves16v......my drivers side bust on the weekend....

can you give me a bit more info and an all up price to New Zealand.

cheers

Hi Dave, passenger side handle died this weekend and drivers side doesn't feel good, so I'll need a repair kit for both sides please. Could you send me payment details? Cheers.

Hi Dave, passenger side handle died this weekend and drivers side doesn't feel good, so I'll need a repair kit for both sides please. Could you send me payment details? Cheers.

PM sent

being really lazy here, but i think my passenger side is about to die, people having trouble getting out.

Who do i need to speak to for a repair kit?

being really lazy here, but i think my passenger side is about to die, people having trouble getting out.

Who do i need to speak to for a repair kit?

Getting out is another problem, my kit won't fix it.

The kit fixes getting in problems.

Hi daves16v, Well just thought i'd say how impressed i was with the kit and instructions, I helped (atually did) fix butterfly's this weekend with the one she bought off you a while back.

Totally surprised with it being so easy. Can i have one of each please? and are you at inters on sunday?

Cheers.

Kip.

Hi daves16v, Well just thought i'd say how impressed i was with the kit and instructions, I helped (atually did) fix butterfly's this weekend with the one she bought off you a while back.

Totally surprised with it being so easy. Can i have one of each please? and are you at inters on sunday?

Cheers.

Kip.

I was gonna say Paul, you dont use your car often enough to break handles....

Well mate just for the record i had it sideways in both directions in the rain this weekend while coming back from seeing THE WHO in hull. Was most impressed with my piloting technique but actually shat meself at the time.

Mops brow and says phew! jude was a nervous wreck after Lol!

Well mate just for the record i had it sideways in both directions in the rain this weekend while coming back from seeing THE WHO in hull. Was most impressed with my piloting technique but actually shat meself at the time.

Mops brow and says phew! jude was a nervous wreck after Lol!

Good man, i always knew you were a tear away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sure it was good man to be fair but made me think a bit LOL! :lol:

Cheers.

Kip.

Cheers Kip.

Not sure about inters, got to remind a couple of mates but I'll let you know.

Dave

No problem, will have them sent to me if you dont go. Just thought it'd be easier. :?

Cheers!

Kip.

Do the repair kits fit the replacment door handles supplied by GPC in Luton, which look original, but the lock barrels are a different size?

Desdi

Do the repair kits fit the replacment door handles supplied by GPC in Luton, which look original, but the lock barrels are a different size?

Desdi

Don't know, I thought all handles were VAG items. Can someone confirm this?

Ta

hi dave 16v the inevitable has just happened drivers door dont open :( can u tell me if your fabulous repair kit is still available and how do i get my hands on a set, cheers

Hi Dave, my passenger door is pretty close to dead and the drivers side not feeling too good, can I get hold of a kit for each side please

BRILLIANT! recieved my repair kits easy to fit (about 15 mins) nicely made,alot of thought gone into the design,works perfectly,dave 16v your a legend.cheers dude :D

I've started work on these kits last week and so far it's going very well. I've got the parts together now and will be installing the kit on my C sometime this week.

I'll update when I've got the kit on, probably be the weekend.

Dave

Hi Dave, my driver side door has stop working from the outside the lever inside has snap off. do you still sell the door kits?