Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

hi dave,

i have sent you the money via paypal,

do you need info in p&p?

dom

Posted this morning.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Could you please PM me instructions on buying a passenger side repair kit please? Also, you wouldn't happen to sell, or know where to get the screw that holds the handle in place as well would you?

slime

Anyone wanting a repair kit will need to hold on for a couple of weeks - I'm on my hols.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Hope you are much refreshed after your hols 8)

I would like to order a pair of the kits.

Can you pm me details of how to do so.

Prefer to pay by cheque as I have not taken to Paypal.

Best regards

Iain (craigowl)

Yep, Im am in the same boat as millions of people, getting in the passenger side and climbing over. Need a Drivers side repair kit if possible Dave. PM me the details and Ill paypal you the cash later.

Claire

Hi Dave, drivers side gone tits-up - passengers side soon to follow! Thats two sets i do believe Dave requirred. Send me Pay Pal details and postage to Swansea (S. Wales). 94' VR6 "M". :)

How's it goin Dave?

Driver's side is knackered, so i'll be needing a kit for that please, Pm me the details and include delivery to Cork, Ireland.

Headlight switch repair kit still holding up stong! Cheers fella, you're saving us fortune!

Hi Dave,

I need a driver's side repair kit please mate. The passenger side is great after the last kit I got off you so now need this. Bloody Corrado handles!! If you could pm your details please mate & I'll get payment off to you asap.

Cheers

Neil

My passenger side door seems to have gone kaput and I've got my MOT on wedsday :(

Think it must be to do with this door kit as it still opens from inside but obviously its an MOT failure if it won't open from inside.

Can you help me dave asap????

Ordered yesterday, turned up in the post this morning! 8)

I owe you one Dave :notworthy:

oh sorry could someone please remove the thread in the wanted section for me please.

:lol: :lol:

I just did the same thing...

Dave, how much would be with shipping this essential kit to Bosnia and Herzegovina? I would need both sides.

Also, my car is LHD, is there any difference with door handles? My passenger side is yours drivers side, and vice versa :)

Items finally arrived yesterday. Great service, parts looking very high quality. I'll try fitting them today...

Well, no suprises here really, Dave made another customer happy. Thumbs up, mate! :D

hey you still doing these?? Drivers handle went pop yesterday, stripped it down today and its that bit thats away!!

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Dave,

I need sum help, abit new to all this. My drivers side handle broke yesterday. So I cant get in the car from that side, but the interior handle still works, is this the common problem? Just took it apart today and it looks like the fixing inside has snapped. Are you still doing the repair kits and if so could I have one for the drivers side?

Thanks very much

Rick