daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Just PM'd you to get driver side kit.

My driver side door doesnt auto lock/unlock with the CL anymore. All other locks open and close with the central locking, except the driver's side - i have to use the key to manually open and close it. The door pin doesnt go up or down unless i use the key in the door handle.

Problem started after I had the door card off and was fixing my electric windows, installing new rollers, wiring in my door speakers, re-applying a new damp proof sheet etc...

It used to work before, but i think i messed up something when i reassembled it. Anyway, as i need to take the doorcard back off to fix it, i may as well get the handle repair kit installed at the same time.

cheers

Doesn't apply if you've dinged the wiring as you go along, but you may be able to plug/unplug the door handle without taking the whole door card off. Mine only had one of the two screws fitted in the edge of the door (below the lock mechanism) so with that out I was able to flex the card away from the door enough to unplug my old handle without taking the whole thing apart. Might save you half an hour, anyway!

Stone

Hi - I need a repair kit for both driver & passenger side ... missus not to happy having to climb in window ;) can you let me know how to order please. Ta

Hi - I need a repair kit for both driver & passenger side ... missus not to happy having to climb in window ;) can you let me know how to order please. Ta

PM sent.

il take a set :) i cant open my door from the outside now, its odd, its come away from the door abit too. when i try to open it, it sort of gets stuck out and i have to push it back in. sound about right? il buy a set either way, seems a good thing to have around. :)

Harry

Got set this morning after paying yesterday! Speedy postage and great communication, very solid looking product, well happy!

thanks dave!!

I now have two of Dave's strikers (driver's side) spare - every door handle I've bought already seems to have one fitted! :D £10 each if anyone wants to save a fiver...

Stone

Edited by Stonejag

hi dave, i need a repair kit for the drivers side (RHD) door handle on my 16v. Could you PM me details so i can pay you for one? thanks alot.

mike

Hi mate

Can I take a set too, door handle failed the other day and climbing over from the passenger is getting annoying all ready.

Joni

Hi mate

Can I take a set too, door handle failed the other day and climbing over from the passenger is getting annoying all ready.

Joni

PM sent.

Hi mate, my driver handle broke today, how easy is the repair?

You have to remove the door card and the handle before you can start the repair so allow an hour for that if you've never done it before. It can be a little fiddly to repair but I do include an install guide.

Dave, can you PM me details please? Need a drivers door one.

How quickly are they sent out? I go on holiday in the Corrado on Saturday!

in the need of both door handles for my g60 corrado please le me now

Do you need door handles or repair kits?

Sorry there seems to be some confusion here. You are asking for door handles, I supply a replacement part inside the handle, I cannot supply the whole handle.