daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Just received mine this morning, only ordered them Monday so was well chuffed with delivery time. Got straight on and fitted them. Thought they were very well made and the instructions were easy to understand. Took me no time at all to do. Thanks

hello dave, am in need of 2 of ur repair kits, 1 for the paasenger door n one for the drivers door!

how much is it for 2 + delivery? postage to northern ireland

cheers

---------- Post added at 1:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:48 PM ----------

Hi Dave am in need of a drivers side and passenger side repair kit posted please

Thanks Simon

---------- Post added at 7:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:04 PM ----------

Hi Dave am in need of a drivers side and passenger side repair kit posted please

Thanks Simon

c

Thanks Simon

---------- Post added at 7:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:04 PM ----------

Thanks Simon

PM sent.

hi Dave

Just wondering if you got my pm about a pair of these repair kits, your stainless screw kits, the rad brackets and possibly the tunnel bracket?

I'm going to Stanford Hall at the weekend so i just thought this would be a good opportunity to get some things from you.....

laurence.

---------- Post added at 5:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:02 PM ----------

hi Dave

Just wondering if you got my pm about a pair of these repair kits, your stainless screw kits, the rad brackets and possibly the tunnel bracket?

I'm going to Stanford Hall at the weekend so i just thought this would be a good opportunity to get some things from you.....

laurence.

Hiya Dave

I need a kit! My door handle went for the second time this weekend. As with all the others, I can open the driver's side door from inside, but not from outside.

The previous time I was able to pick up a part from a garage, but my dad's been in touch with them and he was told that the part is no longer available.

Thanks

Susi

Hiya Dave

I need a kit! My door handle went for the second time this weekend. As with all the others, I can open the driver's side door from inside, but not from outside.

The previous time I was able to pick up a part from a garage, but my dad's been in touch with them and he was told that the part is no longer available.

Thanks

Susi

My drivers door has gone, handle doesn't work at all but when trying to use the handle itself, it doesn't return back to its original position. Could it just be the spring or has the part that commonly fails gone aswell?

My drivers door has gone, handle doesn't work at all but when trying to use the handle itself, it doesn't return back to its original position. Could it just be the spring or has the part that commonly fails gone aswell?

If the door can be opened from the inside and NOT from the outside then my kit will fix it.

I can defiantly open it from the inside via the boot! Haha. Can you re-shim the lock barrels yourself?

Do you mean re-tumble them for use with your own key? If so then you don't need to do this with my repair kit.

Sorry I know I don't need to re-tumble my barrels with your repair kit, I'm just wondering in general. I do not have a key for the boot and passenger door, I was just wondering if I could re-tumble them myself so I have the same key through out the car

Sorry I know I don't need to re-tumble my barrels with your repair kit, I'm just wondering in general. I do not have a key for the boot and passenger door, I was just wondering if I could re-tumble them myself so I have the same key through out the car

Yes you can.