Sign in to follow this  
maff

Fiat coupe 20v turbo?

yea, the transmission in the Pulsar is the weak link, gearboxes and clutches always going, not helped by the fact that most get thrashed around like no-ones business, oh and the intercooler is on top of the engine! :roll:

Fiat coupe owner here. Was wondering who off of fccuk would be reading the 'proper' vr6 forum... There's always someone...

Really good site. I've been through all the coupe class motor forums, rover 220 turbo, calibra turbo, 200sx, and i reckon the Corrado is the only real alternative to the coop. Always loved the look of them. Sleek and stylish, without the terrible chavvy following most other vws get. Rare and bloody fast!

Only thing i don't like is the fact that they stopped making them too long ago!! Not on here to say anything really just wanted to pop me head in, great forum and knowledgable members!

p.s. don't buy a

Sunny GTi-R,

200sx

M3 Evo

Mr2 turbo

Get a coop or keep the VR6!!!

Have only ever heard good things about the 200SX.. well apart from it being the kind of car you don't abuse when its raining ;) :)

The 200SX is a lot like the VR6 - a refined and fast cruiser. I used to fall asleep in my mates old 1800 SX all the time as the seats are VERY comfortable and it's smooth and quiet. Yes it can be lairy in wet but I'm pretty sure the 1800 had an open diff, so it never used to fish tail down the road though. I think the later 2 litre cars got an LSD.

I wouldn't own one personally as they're pretty boring imo. No where near as striking to look at as the Corrado, or as nice to drive imo.

My dad's got a 200sx. Nothing inherently 'wrong' with it but as was said, very boring. Mind you it is green and an automatic. You also wouldn't fall to sleep in it! Seats have a strange curve that digs into your back far too high pushing your shoulders away from the seat.

Not as bad from drivers seat cos you sit more upright holding the steering wheel... Coupe seats are much more comfortable. :D

Also has pathetic room for rear passengers. What are the back seats like in a Corrado?

Are there many forum menbers rom the basildon area? I saw one on the way back from sarfend the other day and tried to goad him but he wasn't playing. Would be nice to have a play with one.

Also do Corrados have an internet nickname as most cars seem to have now...

What are the back seats like in a Corrado?

Two tiny little benches! I have my front seats almost fully back and therefore virtually no rear leg room at all! But it's a good excuse to not carry any passengers and therefore upsetting the car's balance :D

Are there many forum menbers rom the basildon area? I saw one on the way back from sarfend the other day and tried to goad him but he wasn't playing. Would be nice to have a play with one.

I should imagine there are, don't know any personally though. Any standard VR6 driver that knows his cars probably won't entertain a race with a 20V coop to be honest as the coop has a lot more power. Mind you, I've kept up with one no problem in mine, but mine isn't standard though :lol:

Also do Corrados have an internet nickname as most cars seem to have now...

Not that I'm aware of! Most people call them the 'C' on here though....