Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Cheapest Octavia vRS EVER!

true, doesn't look quite as good as a Corrado and the alloys look too small for the car but you have to admit, in a straight line it would easily out accelerate a Corrado VR6, you can have it up to 280bhp very easily and they are dirt cheap second hand..

I'm not convinced that VRS has 225bhp, the 180bhp has a smaller turbo than the KO4 225 unit so would not be so receptive to chipping, anyone shed any light??

Its a Skoda,to some people theres still badge snobbery

51 makes it 3 year old ?

i hate the way u have to actually pause and work out which year it is and have a ? next to it,,,hat great ideas the UK comes out with

cars like this i would ignore normally,, but then again normally if u do call them theres no answer for a few days and than all of a sudden its sold

Sorry Im not up to working out the 50 series number plates

it was a question as I wasnt sure,

all I could think of is how come it has depreciated so much

I have a Y reg car and

probably couldnt afford another new car of similar spec after buying it from new.

as for 'uk comes out with',

Skoda sell more cars in the Uk than Rover do

If we were so patriotic we would all run UK made cars owned by Uk companies

A question retorical or not ends with a question mark.

Comprende

:?:

chubbz

Er - when he said 'I hate the way you have to actually pause....' he wasn't specifically aiming it at you chubbybrown, as in I HATE the way YOU have to pause.. I think he means he just finds it annoying trying to work out the same thing as you mate.

Forums seem to a REAL good place for people to misinterpret comments sometimes! :(

theyre heavy cars iirc - but you get a hell of a lot of car for the money. at 4k theres clearly an error or theres something funny about it...

Maybe having a surname like cleary I should be more clear then as should others.

I thought it was just old age and not being able to keep up with everyone else :)