Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Ive been LUPO'D but unhappy NOW FIXED AND WELL HAPPY!!!

can't you now get aftermarket Bosch replacement aero blades from halfrauds? maybe they'll be a better compound rubber and less likely to judder?

'Beware the Judder my dear' - wasn't that some spooky advert for Metz?

my wipers are shit

someone once told me to bend the wiper arms, so that they press on harder

only thing is, i never remember to do anything about them, until its raining, then i dont want to get wet :oops:

Found the prob! I fitted the lupos with a twin wiper mech as mine had a single wiper,problem was the nut the holds the spindle into the scuttle was lose so as the blade moves the spring iun the arm was pushing the spindle down taking pressure of that blade!

It pi**ed it down today they were amazing! strongly recommend this mod to everyone 8)

Yep, after weeks of me whinging about not being able to see anything and not having time to go get some from the stealers, my girl went down and ordered me some the other week. Absolutely thrilled to bits, can see everything now - next up, a new headlamp loom!

Yep, after weeks of me whinging about not being able to see anything and not having time to go get some from the stealers, my girl went down and ordered me some the other week. Absolutely thrilled to bits, can see everything now - next up, a new headlamp loom!

what a girl...will she pay for the loom as well?

the loom makes a massive difference , vw must of thought the candle light headlights were romantic :)

the lupo wipers were a vast improvement but the do like it to be pouring down ,if its light rain they do judder a little, i just wait til it builds up so i cant see then do a sweep :)

Agree with the loom aswell.Made my own last week and thats an amazing mod aswell.If you dont have 1 then put ya main beam on then pull the stick back and hold it there,this will make lights brighter still which is how it is with new loom!!

thats why we did some research first before everyone made a LUPO mod in their rrados....

try to learn on other peoples mistakes... thats this forum is about right ? :)

Lupo new wipers life time is way shorter than old fashion wipers.. ask in your local VW Service...

Hi in new, excuse me for being stupid, but whats the difference between the normal corrado wipers and the lupo ones, i.e. how are the lupo ones meant to be better? :?

cheers!

The springs on the arms are a hell of a lot stronger on the lupo arm, which presses the blade harder against the screen.You will notice on standard arms,when goin above 60mph the wipers nearly lift off the screen and dont clear it very well.

If youve got a corrado,dont bother asking questions about these,just go and buy em and enjoy the difference :mrgreen: