Sign in to follow this  
Bora Bora

Which lights? .....(Updated with pic's21/1/05)

At present I have smoked side repeaters and standard rear lights on my white car.

I am toying with the idea of changing but can't decide what combination to go for.

Clear rears/clear repeaters

Smoked rears/ leave smoked repeaters on

Red rears/clear repeaters

Smoked rears/ clear repeaters

I would be interested in peoples opinions. I am thinking clear side repeaters so they get less noticed.Just hard to decide on the rears and if they should be the same as the sides?????

Also where is the best/cheapest :lol: place to source them?

Look around the forums yr bound to get a decent set 2nd for not alot of £££.. I've just fitted FK smoked/red rear lamps, look cool but still love all red lamps :D

Personally, I'm a fan of the Smoked rears/ leave smoked repeaters combo. I do like those FK's in smoked, especially on a nugget yellow rado. 8)

That looks nice.I toyed with the idea of spraying the number plate holder white too.But after cleaning it with some DC4 I changed my mind.

DC4 is a silicone based gel, which will clean and protected any black plastic a treat.Use it on front lip spoiler,wing mirror surrounds,window seals,door handles and all other black trim.It needs to be used in very moderate amount, otherwise its like a fly trap!

Ooooh nice :)

Me sa likey! And Corrado's dropped on multispoke wheels always seem to look great too :D

well it's dropped a little different now, it was about 40 mm front lowering and 45mm rear lowering... now it is about 40mm front and 35mm on the rear... it looks even better now ;)

DSCF0008.jpg

I think this is it:

black tail lamps

Professionally coated original tail lamps for the VOLKSWAGEN

Corrado ( a pair). The tail lamps were lasered with a black special plastic. They look genuinely superb and are high gloss!

All vehicle test characteristics on the tail lamps are still recognized and

the reflectors gleam with beam of light through.

Of course the lights are supplied with a TUV confirmation !

The coating is washproof , Weather-proof, scratch-proof, ie, They will last for a long time

Give your car the final touch with these beautiful tail lamps. Let yourself be the envy of your friends !

Take your chance and bid on them now, because from experience I know, that similar tail lamps went for well over 80(!) euro on Ebay in the spring and in the summer

The lights are at present being auctioned in the excellent condition, an absolute must for those people who want a sporty touch for their vehicle

Consider also my other auctions.

Bid on them now!

Wow!!!!

That translation was so impressive!

Bet you have access to some software to do it for you :lol: :lol:

Danke schon!!!!!!!

before you order them, or bid on them, ask for a copy of the " TUV prufung"

there have been original black tail lights made by hella, but these are very rare... or let him tell you the numbers that are put in the glass, my corrado is allso german and i would be glad to tell you if the serial number of the lights is different from my black sprayed ones, or original ones.... that way you're sure you'll get the right lights...