Sign in to follow this  
Oakley

What was it?

you where wasted by a 1 ltre car then :lol:

that is a lancia y10 turbo 8) most of it is based on a fiat uno they might only be a 1 litre turbo but they weigh bugger all :lol: a real street sleeper 8)

why, what is this? and how could it possibly beat a vr6? I mean, I was doing 70 in second so how is that possible?

i dont know how they do it either they just seem to defy physics a totally nutty little car 8) and great fun until they come to a corner then oooohhhhh dear :lol:

well I think I will avoid that damned roundabout in future to avoid the embarrasing situation this little bast*** put me in! Supercharger, here we come!

i just spoke to my mate who had the y10 turbo and he said it was 85bhp as standard and by just winding the boost up a bit and chucking an induction kit on it he got it up to 110 bhp 8)

in a car with the structural integrity of a wet paper bag 110bhp is quite scary :shock:

they where quite well kitted out though electric windows electric sunroof and electric rear quarter lights which i havent seen on anything else before

why, what is this? and how could it possibly beat a vr6? I mean, I was doing 70 in second so how is that possible?

whats to say it didn't have a Uno or Punto turbo engine in it though :wink:

my mates y 10 was only slightly tweeked and it would easilly beat a vr6 off the mark, they are lighter than an uno turbo as well

you had to fight with the steering wheel as the torque steer was awsome :lol:

its not a very pleasant car to drive in the wet because there was one hell of a kick when the turbo kicked in

This has to be the quote/understatement of the week...

in a car with the structural integrity of a wet paper bag 110bhp is quite scary :shock: