Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

i got tickets to see top gear

at last.... after 3 series..my request for tickets has finally been accepted :lol:

4 tickets to see it filmed on 10th november

many pics coming this way 8)

Jammy sod, only live about 5 miles away and been waiting ages for tickets

i only applied today..i have applied for the previous 3 series and had nothing!

today i just applied for every available day on the website and they phoned me up about 3 hrs later :lol:

just gotta decide which one of my mates gets the other set of tickets now...and its needs to be a 50/50 split between guys and girls :(

today i just applied for every available day on the website and they phoned me up about 3 hrs later :lol:

just gotta decide which one of my mates gets the other set of tickets now...and its needs to be a 50/50 split between guys and girls :(

I look GREAT in a wig and dress!

I applied today and I got a phone call from a women offering me tickets.. then the phone went dead!!!! bloody mobile.. I've been trying for ages and then this happensss :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

just remember and park yer C in a prominent position so that Clarkson,Hammond or May somehow get to start speaking about it :D ...........or offer the stig a drive of it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

He he good thinking Rodders! 8)

Did they mention what they are featuring on that particular show? I read on Volkswizard that Top Gear are doing a feature on all 5 generations of Golf GTI, or is that just for the magazine?

how did you know where to apply to...?(for future reference).

Make sure ask Clarkson to do some more stuff on older cars especially the Corrado. A group test with todays hot hatches would be great :wink: