Sign in to follow this  
trebor

schrick manifolds for AbV and AAA vr6

Im sorry mate but im trying not to get pissed off with your negativity. Do you have a positive side. I bet the cold winter evening just fly by. Even when you take into consideration that Ive drank a bottle of red wine AND spooks is about to start on the Box. Im keeping it in check and not going to get to upset listening to you. I am however aware that this is a forum and you are and quite rightly so entitled to your opinon.

However the £2000 pounds is the price for a schrick manifold ECU rechip rolling road apparently 1 days work shop time Ok so """""""""""""""""""""""""

Im sorry mate but im trying not to get pissed off with your negativity. Do you have a positive side. I bet the cold winter evening just fly by. Even when you take into consideration that Ive drink a bottle of red wine AND spooks is about to start on the Box. Im keeping it in check and not going to get to upset listening to you. I am however aware that this is a forum and you are and quite rightly so intiltled to your opinon.

However the £2000 pounds is the price for a schrick manifold ECU rechip rolling road apparently 1 days work shop time Ok so """""""""""""""""""""""""

yes you muppet i know full well thats what the price is for supplying ,RE-MAPPING and FITTING a schrick (i do have one supplied,RE-MAPPED and FITTED for under £2k FYI) too but as you are comparing your price of Supply only with the full supply,re-mapping and fitting package price that VW tuners would charge............doesn't make it an even/fair comparison...............its people like you who come on here trying to make out your a Corrado enthusiast but all you seem to do is try and make some bucks out of here that has quite rightly given me this negative atitude.............funny how all your posts from memory have been trying to flog something to forum users

Now now kids...

Shall we start again? Mods pull the majority of this thread, thanks. trebor post a figure when you actually know it - i.e. inclusive of import duty which you will most likely have to pay (around 10% then plus VAT on top, IIRC), shipping and your markup (which is what you're talking about, make no mistake here you're representing yourself as a trader in this). It's no use comparing any price with any other price if you don't even know what the prices ARE, is it, regardless of what those prices include...

hehehe, this is the most entertaining night I have had on a forum ever. be right back, just grabbing a coke and some popcorn. By the by, when is the next GB on Schricks, I definately need one!

Its like trying to sell sand in the gobi desert anyway. Please some one print me a key WHAT IS trader, GB and AFAIK thanks

GB is when a whole bunch of us get together and order the same item from the same place, we normally get a good discount doing it that way!

GB is when a whole bunch of us get together and order the same item from the same place, we normally get a good discount doing it that way!

one of them was the GolfVR6 forum's Schrick GB when 31 ppl went for Schrick manifolds.........they used Stealth Racing as the distributer and collector of payment so that it was all bona-fide as schrick do not supply quantities of the manifolds to private individuals but only to............traders :wink: ........

one of them was the GolfVR6 forum's Schrick GB when 31 ppl went for Schrick manifolds.........they used Stealth Racing as the distributer and collector of payment so that it was all bona-fide as schrick do not supply quantities of the manifolds to private individuals

Very good example, Trebor, I am trying to arrange a Vag-Com GB, you will see it on the genral forum. 8)

Another GB is a good plan as Schrick will then keep production of spare parts (flaps, controllers etc) in stock if the sales increase 8)

Do it. We'll use Dr Mat's plot (in the Unichip v remap thread) as an example of what you can achieve with just a VGI. 199 ft/lbs at 3650rpm.....yum :lol:

Would anyone be interested in a modified controller? Stealth have noticed that multiple switch-over points would give better results. The standard manifold gives 10-15lb/ft more torque at 1500rpm than the VGI does, so ideally the flap needs to be open until about 1750rpm, closed till 3750 and then open again. A progressive opening would also remove the dead zone at 4000 rpm make the engine feel more linear.....

I have an electronics graduate on stand-by if there's enough interest :D

I would definately be game as far as that is concerned although most of what you just said went over my head - all i heard in my world was "My C will be even badder". you guys tell me what to do and I will do it is my attitude!!!! 8)

Well you've come to the right place if you want some direction 8)

The VGI is one of those mods that gives instant and very noticable results. It turns the lethargic powerplant into something a whole lot more lively. When you first sample the VGI, you try and go for a sixth gear.....and that is an indication of a torquey engine 8)

Sorry if the controller thing went over your head. You need to see a few VGI torque plots to see what I mean. Basically, the VGI flap is closed up to 4000 rpm. From idle to 4000rpm the engine is effectively two 3 cylinder engines and uses what's callled resonance tuning to boost torque. At 3500rpm the inlet pressure is 6psi! At 4000 rpm the flap opens and turns the engine into a big 6 cylinder again to aid top end power. What we've discovered is the controller that governs the flap opening could do with multiple opening points, rather than just one.

HTH

K

Yes vagcom YES I want one early trials were on obd1 aaa golf vr6 (SADLY NOT ON THE MAC)( BOO HOO) I love Golf Mk3 highlines I can get in them :mrgreen: Bloody corrado too small. Ok A GROUP BUY FOR SCHRICK MANIFOLD OBD1 AND 2 WITH A SCHRICK 268 CAM IM GOING TO GET BACK WITH PRICES (NOT TOMORROW BUT SOON IM TO PISSED) I prove that mod team member wrong..

don't think i'd have an un-schricked VR now,especially after driving Pau1's standard VR down to Star on sunday.............ok its got the bigger rims and the lambda probe was kaput but it felt so dour to drive compared to mine................Oakley if you do go for one make sure you get it re-mapped or uni-chipped :wink:

I prove that mod team member wrong..

hmmmmm you'll prove me right more like :wink:

you should start giving schricks away , that'll show the mods :lol:

I prove that mod team member wrong..

hmmmmm you'll prove me right more like :wink:

you should start giving schricks away , that'll show the mods :lol:

yip i'd eat humble pie then :lol: ............somehow tho........i can't see it :roll:

Trebor, try some Banrock Station Chardonnay instead of that red rubbish 8)

268s + Shcrick VGI = :lol: Do it, you'll love it!

Well that has done it--------Ive posted in the engine and tuning section. ------That means Ive proved him wrong -----Nice one Mr moderator all is for given. However I post the prices for 1 and a group buy option in the parts for sale section. I am wrong, isnt this a forum ??????