Sign in to follow this  
G60ING

so what is your dream mod?

I would personally like an original mint condition, un modified, runs & looks like its fresh out of the factory 1996 N Plate VR6.. probably a Storm, in Mystic Blue :)

I honestly like the Corrado as it was designed and wouldnt like to do anything else to it if I had it! :)

But as is.. would be nice to have a Corrado, that doesn't need some other job doing to it, every other bloody week :(

how about a g-lader thats indestuctable??? :wink:

If you were reading the Vortex a month or 2 ago then you might know about the M.I.T. AL charger that only costs $500 :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

How about going along the lines of dubsports creations and create a C with 2 G60 lumps one up front and one in the rear completely stripped out (rally styleee) it would go like stink!!!! :D

jet's got the right idea..

2.0L 16v G60 Turbo ported from charger to exhaust, dual ram-air intakes, dual exhaust, front-mount IC with fogger, 6 speed, synchro, on coilovers, 17s and z-rated rubber with a couple NOS shots. :twisted:

(then maybe after i drove it once or twice and blew the charger through the hood i'd get a lysholm)

90G60

www3.sympatico.ca/frank.family/G60

Sorry to disappoint all you G60 nutters I would have to go for a supercharger for the VR6 and nitrous(just for a laugh :lol: ).How cool would that be? 8)

20vg60 in a 1970's mk1 sleeper style with slammed ride racing int and some kewl retro polished alloys