Sign in to follow this  
vwdubs

Corrado Obsession

Well guys/gals.

I have finally come to the conclusion that my Corrado has taken priority over all else in life including work, I even sit at work and think Raddo.

Perhaps the phrase is a "Raddo Spotter" just that in this case it has some stance and quality attached to the spotter.

I have even decided to cancel my holiday to Spain in March and lose the £150 deposit as I would rather throw the money at the car.

Just how obsessed are we all! :roll:

youve lost 150... if u were die hard you wouldn;t have booked the holiday in the first place hahaha

:twisted:

Holiday? Wot's one of those? I book more time off work to work on my Corrado and go to shows than any other reason... :oops:

My girlfriend is attempting to educate me in the way of the Holiday, but seems to be falling for the Corrado too... :mrgreen:

How should I educate my lady in the way of the "Rado". She keeps talking about a weekend away and stuff like that.... While I'm thinking, crypton tuning session and proffessional valet....

or......................................i hate to say it but................................Let her drive it!!!!!!

vwdubs, i'm with you on that one...morning, noon and night, it's Corrado on the brain!!! Mine has been ill for about a month and i can't sleep wondering whats wrong with it. I think i'm ill as well, must be to be this obsessed with a piece of metal!!!

Golddust, your car looks fantastic...would be great to see it, do you local boys meet up at all at some point?

yea, trouble is, I can never use the excuse that I haven't got much cash for holiday (when I am planning what to do to the Corrado) as the girlfriend knows and is quick to reply "yea but you have spent 5k on you'r car" get out of that one!! :wink:

One guy at work thinks it's a scirocco and calls me "sammy scirocco" even though he has seen my car every day for over a month! I don't want to p**s on his bonfire tho! it's so funny! :lol:

One guy at work thinks it's a scirocco

Of course he's not entirely wrong, but I doubt whether he knows why :lol:

But yes, it's true, Karmann's finest coupes are addictive, I find myself also almost always thinking of my 3 whenever there's a quieter moment at work, on my way to work, shopping etc. Holidays? When you run your own company, there's no time for hols, just messing with Karmanns :lol:

Tempest

How should I educate my lady in the way of the "Rado". She keeps talking about a weekend away and stuff like that.... While I'm thinking, crypton tuning session and proffessional valet....

hehe quality post :lol: :lol:

Let me know when you figure that out mate! 8)

Golddust, your car looks fantastic...would be great to see it, do you local boys meet up at all at some point?

Not had any meet up yet as I've not had the C very long. About a month now. Should organise something, although as the moment it runs like a dog with 1 leg.... (not very well!)

being single helps! :mrgreen:

well....kind of!

Until 2 months ago, I'd have agreed, but now I'd say you just need to find the right girl who'll put up with, and fall in love with, the Corrado almost as much as you! :D 8)

Henny. Did you bring her round to meet JDUB, and get it's approval before becoming involved?

:lol:

:lol: something like that.... I could tell you what, but she'd kill me (the G/F, not J-DUB! ;) :lol: )

It works both ways though, I had to get the approval of her Black Labrador before getting involved... :roll: :lol: