Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

Corrado RC shells who wants one????

Ok folks I ve realised there is quite a few of you that missed out on the initial GB so thought I would astart this thread to find out exactly how many of you there are that want one. The price for the shells are £25 inc postage. The shells are made for a 200mm 1/10th scale rc cars but should also fit 190mm chassis without too much fuss. put your name down with how many shells you are after and we'll take it from there

From the people that have already recieved their shells I get the general impression that everyone is very happy with them and must admit myself they are of a very good quality!

below is a couple of pics of the shells painted 8)

If you have any questions just fire away I will be happy to help! 8)

Aye! I'll Have 2! Do I get a discount on shipping :)

Have to wait till end of month though as I is skint till pay day :mad:

Steve

sorry coxylaad but dont have them in std shape if you pay for the moulding process and the adjustments that need to be made I'm sure Keith will do it but it does cost alot of money :roll:

i will definately have one of the clear ones :D

there was mention of some white plastic shells as well are these still availiable???....if they are i may also have one depending on the price :wink:

i allready have the electric spoiler mech ready 8)

I'll check what size my cars chassis is and if a shell will fit I'll take one.

Well let you know over the weekend.

James

I'll have def one mate in the clear lexan. when will we need to pay cos i'm a bit skint at the mo too :oops:

when would you be 'hoping' for these to be ready ( i watched the progress of the last lot) :)

hutchy

hutchyvw, they're going to be alot quicker than the last lot were and I wont be asking for any money off you guys till the shells are ready and in my hands that way it should be a nice quick turn around :D 8)

As for when this GB is going ahead depnds on how quickly people come forward to order the shells. 8)

coolrado, I ve got a few abs ones but haven't got any spoilers for them if you are keen on one PM me and I will sort something out for ya

golddust, Yeah shouldn't be a problem fitting it to a tamiya TL-01 chassis that is a 190mm width chassis isn't it???

It should fit fine the wheelbase on my HPI RS4 is 255mm and it fits nicely in the arches the track is 200mm and the wheels sit slightly proud of the arches and your only talking 7mm each side which isn't all that much

I was going to leave it for a wek or so so that everyone who wants one has time to put their names down as after this batch I doubt I'll be getting anymore done!

I was going to leave it for a wek or so so that everyone who wants one has time to put their names down as after this batch I doubt I'll be getting anymore done!

if there are going to be no more made after this lot i might know someone who would buy the mould

go on then I'll have one :wink:

I have one of those TA -01S chassis (i think thats what it is if I remember correctly) that is a short wheel base version of the normal TA-01, will it still fit?

Ta

Ian