Sign in to follow this  
mhoult

Corrado vr6 N 1995

Thinking of selling my car. It has full black leather, it is silver, 98k on the clock, service history, the car is standard and mint, just has one ping which can only be seen in the right light looking down the side of the car. MP3 player, near new tyres, all electrics work, clear VAG-COM etc......

I need to know what it is worth.

Thanks.

Ohh sounds good! Silver is rare... with black leather rarer... and its an N reg... hmmmmmm... and all the electrics work! Somebody will want that combo, has lots of potential.... will probably need to post more details etc. Prev owners, who serviced it and any services missing etc, how long you have owned the car, last major service etc etc...

Agree with Pablo though, probably about 5.5k, but could get more as there are not many of that combination about. I would certainly advertise it a little higher then not accept anything less than 5.5k. Somebody on here was lookin for a silver c not too long ago as well, this was within his budget too.

Moving to general forum as 1) there is no price and 2) you seem to be looking for an idea of price, hence number 1)! :)

Have you decided on a price yet? Otherwise this is going to go into ebay and misc as you seem to have had a fair bit of pricing advice ;)

That is a great looking C.

Wish I had managed to source some leatther when I had my Light Grey Metallic one - goes perfectly with the colour. Kinda gives it a modern Audi look if you get me.

I have had two people advise on price before the pictures were submittet. You in a rush?

You slate my speedlines now try to diss me when asking for advice :o

The post has been live for hours,moved once, chill lad.

Try to be constuctive, after all you wear the badge of a mod.

Erm.....

You are asked to read the guidelines before posting a classified ad. Most people manage it. We actually have a policy of temporarily removing a thread pending a price.

But I thought that you seemed unsure about an asking price so thought the general forum would be a good place to gain some advice. Now it seems that you are enjoying the extra exposure that the general forum is bringing, hence why I would like you to add a price and it can be put back in the classifieds.

Diss your wheels? Show me where I said that.

Try to be constructive? Show me where I have been deconstructive.

This is all friendly btw, so please don't treat it with retaliation.

try the for sale forum. offering some standard speedlines and got nothing but grief, one post the man called vr6 joined in.

The only time you have appeared on my post it is to move or demand, don't you have an opinion?

I a just after a realistic opinion on price, you should be better than any to give this. If it was posted by mistake in for sale, the the forum it should be in is general. Why move it to ebay if I want people to judge after the photo's are seen.

This is a good forum with valued information. I was just after some know how to help me make a decision.

try the for sale forum. offering some standard speedlines and got nothing but grief, one post the man called vr6 joined in.

The only time you have appeared on my post it is to move or demand, don't you have an opinion?

I a just after a realistic opinion on price, you should be better than any to give this. If it was posted by mistake in for sale, the the forum it should be in is general. Why move it to ebay if I want people to judge after the photo's are seen.

This is a good forum with valued information. I was just after some know how to help me make a decision.

sorry i'm stepping in here too :wink: .............but in each of the for sale sections there is a set of guidelines which you are ideally required to read before posting.............all is explained in these.........so please go back and read them

Give him a break VR6 , as he said at the begining he was only THINKING of selling his car so he was just after some advice ....

Oh here we go. Get more agro for trying to keep things in the right place. He psoted it as a classified - what am I supposed to think that thread's about?

Why doesn't he ask £3.5k and get his money back on it? That's my opinion.

I appear on a lot of posts ... it comes (as Mike says) from working here! We are not paid to have opinions :p :lol:

Nothing but grief for selling the speedlines?

£80 without reconditioning.

Put your raddo back to standard

Did I take that as a pop at my car? No I understood what he was saying and twisted it round a bit into a light-hearted gag. Dinkus understood me! Never for one moment gave him "grief".

I agreed with you moving it to general. I was getting narked with you saying it would be on its way again to the ebay thread (why I'm not selling yet) or to misc (misc and general mean the same to me).

If people thought it was worth £3.5k then that is what I would expect.

I have never seen your car so how would I know how it looks? If you notice one of the posts on my thread it says the best thing I could have done was keep it standard. Other people in the for sale forum have said put the speedlines on and you'll get more money, hence the 'put your car back to standard' line.

I think I'll leave this now and just be a humble observer on this forum.