Sign in to follow this  
HarrowVW

What's it worth???

In the next month or so I am regrettably going to have to put my beloved Corrado up for sale - a new job means the tube is now my main mode of transport!

My question is - how much should I put my car up for?

Its a 1994 (M plate) 2.0 16v with 84,800miles on the clock. She is dark metallic blue/purple (sorry - dunno correct name), the bodywork etc is all fantastic - no scratched/bumps etc having been prof resprayed 15 months ago - with mint grey cloth interior.

The car is standard apart from lowering springs (been on for 3000 miles - I never got round to changing them back to the originals sat in my shed) and 17 inch Team Dynamics Vulcan wheels that look fantastic.

The previoius owner lost the service book, but i have large wedge of receipts detailing history/servicing etc since almost new. She also has 9 months tax and 7 months MOT, and an alarm.

Sorry to be so vague (and lacking a digital camera no pictures) but any help is very much appreciated.

I just paid £3000 for my M plate with 90k.Its it very good nick, but I think I got a bit of a bargain.Would also think that you been "darn Sarf" it should also fetch more money than "up North".

Without seen the pix I would go £3600 o.n.o

I just paid £3000 for my M plate with 90k.Its it very good nick, but I think I got a bit of a bargain.Would also think that you been "darn Sarf" it should also fetch more money than "up North".

Without seen the pix I would go £3600 o.n.o

Its actually the opposite mate for Corrados.... there are more of them available down south so prices tend to be keener up North for Corrados.

At least they were when I was looking. :D

The previoius owner lost the service book, but i have large wedge of receipts detailing history/servicing etc since almost new. She also has 9 months tax and 7 months MOT, and an alarm.

HarrowVW

Please clarify about service book, as your message to me said Logbook; which do you mean is lost, the service book or V5 form?

cheers

Sorry for any confusion.

I have the log book/V5 and a HPI certificate from when i purchased the vehicle. All thats missing is the service book where it has been stamped. Instead, I have a number of receipts detailing servicing costs since almost new.

Hope this clears things up!