Sign in to follow this  
Ady_G

Standard VR6 now repaired

Finally got round to taking some photos of the motor after it was repaired. Some one crashed into the front wing and bumper when it was parked, fortunatley they were honest and paid up with no problems.

While it was in the garage I decided to sort out 12 years and 121k miles worth of stone chips to the bonnet and other front wing. As a result for the first time in 2 and a half years of ownership I now have a nice clean shiney car free of stone chips and thought it was worth posting a couple of pics.

The car is totally standard apart from Lupo wipers and a K&N Induction filter and will be remaining stardard for a bit anyway.

Cheers

Ady

Those will be new headlamps too, then... Much too silver and shiny to be 12 yrs old...

I wonder if I can persuade someone to crash into my VR..?? :)

Looks beautiful!

Pearl green is a fantastic colour too.. when polished and in shade it takes on this deep deep petrol kinda hue to it.

Very nice motor m8 :)

Cheers jimsG60, I always wished I had an aqua blue pearl Corrado, but now Im pleased with the pearl green. I like the way it varies in the different light.

As far as I know the headlights are original apart from a new off side lense, the silver was coming off the back reflectors a bit so Im not sure why they look so good in the photos.

Cheers

Ady

Not normally keen on green cars, but there is something about pearl green on the C. Car looks great! Pearl green was only on the early C's wasn't it? I came very close to getting a PG C, but the guy was asking way too much for it, was a lovely motor though.

Car looks really nice Ady.

Yeah, I meant to say early VR6's, as that was what I was looking for at the time. I didn't think the later green VRs were as nice as the pearl green VRs, wouldn't say no to a storm though...