Sign in to follow this  
James sprinter

Thatcham fitters

Sorry if this has been covered before, I did have a good look.

I want a Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm and immobiliser fitted to my C.

Searching on the web I think for £300 I should get a pretty good system, been looking at Toad, Sigma and Clifford (in that order).

What I really don't want tho is some fool fitting it and doing a bad job. Can anyone recommend a good national company that will come out to fit, or even better a firm based in Hampshire / Southampton?

Cheers! :)

I can only reccommend SR autoelectrics in Basingstoke Hampshire, he carries out all the work himself and can be trusted fully to look after ur car and do a high quality job... give him a call...01256 889845

Had my Sigma system put in for about £300 by Ian Bannings in Guidford (sorry I know it's Surrey) They did a top quality job and only needed the car for half a day. They are also more than happy to show you how to make adjustmants when you can't be bothered to read the manual 8)

As you're in Southampton, you could conceivably get to Hove. Huets do all the feature cars for Redline (a good thing if you've seen their work) and know everything there is to know about all ICE and security. They charge more than a monkey in a van but do a good job. They are also approved by the VSIB for fitting alarms. http://www.huetcaraudio.co.uk (or .com :D)