Sign in to follow this  
zarman

2005 Corrado Club of Canada Calendar

Anyone here interested in the Corrado Club of Canada calendar? Coming out in a couple of weeks (hopefully)

Price hasn't been determined but about $20 USD or so.

Here's a pic.

SAMPLE.jpg

You have to really really squint but in the text underneath says something 1993 VR6 Conversion - so once was a G60, now a VR ;)

Agreed though - REALLY liking that a lot :)

You have to really really squint but in the text underneath says something 1993 VR6 Conversion - so once was a G60, now a VR ;)

Lucky you had your binoculars with you today!

It belongs to the guy who made the post - zarman - owns Dub Design Industries.

I've not heard of anything being planned at all.. maybe next year though for 2006?

I've not heard of anything being planned at all.. maybe next year though for 2006?

That would be cool. How about a corrado.net one? What would be the cost of producing one of these? Anyone know?

Would be cool.. something to look into maybe. Problem is finding the initial monies to get something like this off the ground as its not a cheap venture.

I've got a good friend who has his own printing business. I'm pretty sure he could do us a good deal. He also does print design.

Sweet! Let us know a price for producing it if you could Dave.

If you knew the sizes & format the images would need to be in, I could possibly help with the design.

We could possibly look for sponsorship. May be the likes of G-Werks etc might like to get their logo on there??

$20 US? Almost free then! Marvelous! I'll immediately send three shirt buttons and a HB pencil to cover the $20 US cost ... ;)

G60Dan, If we are serious then I'll need to know calender size, number of pages, print design etc. Or should we base it on the Canada calender?

Are there std sizes to choose from?

12 pages? plus Cover front & back?

Maybe Get Abi Titmuss or similar to join the calender? :-P

Next problem you would have would be who's cars would you use? I'm sure everyone would love to be a part of it.

We could do it on the forum - everyone submit pictures of their motor over a period of a month and then people vote on their favourites. That way its fair and no one gets preference over anyone else.

We could do it on the forum - everyone submit pictures of their motor over a period of a month and then people vote on their favourites. That way its fair and no one gets preference over anyone else.

Only problem there is it would have to be done by Jan 1st

Your probably looking at pic's up for a week for voting so it can be produced in time

would be good to get a group pic with as many rado's in as possible for one of the months :wink:

anyone good enough with pshop to do a convincing virtual corrado meet :)

you'd have to have a load of pic's all from similar angles to do a convincing job.

I would have thought the best bet would be to just to area ones - north, east, south & west kind of thing?

Only problem there is it would have to be done by Jan 1st

Your probably looking at pic's up for a week for voting so it can be produced in time

I think its a waste of time trying to rush a calendar for this year mate, really. Just do it properly throughout next year and have something worth having for the start of 2006. I'd say buy the CCC's this year then we can look at doing one for next year? :)

It probably is a bit of a mad rush. Lets see what Dave comes back with. If it seems like hard work (what with Christmas and all) we could always do an online/wallpaper type one? Maybe just put it ont he site downloads or something.