Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

ARGH!!!!! (bodyshop pics 11/12/04) - updated 13/12/04

Funny - thats the 2nd Blackberry coloured Corrado to have the rear VW badge turned upside down - Andi (the forum owner) has done the same.

Looks good though - glad you were able to get that sorted out cheap enough and to what looks like a very good standard :)

i didnt spot that jim, eagle eyes! not sure i like it, looks like its just been put back the wrong way rather than being intentional, but hey, just my opinion!

Funny - thats the 2nd Blackberry coloured Corrado to have the rear VW badge turned upside down - Andi (the forum owner) has done the same.

Looks good though - glad you were able to get that sorted out cheap enough and to what looks like a very good standard :)

i havent actually seen andi's car lol

My bodyshop guy is gr8, hes done a couple show cars and stuff, very precise and proud of his work! so he should be too :) He has got a Corrado himself, a black 16v (now wished he had got a VR! :) ), maybe thats why he's so good to mine :)

Sold it in January because I was getting married in May- thought it was the sensible thing to do- nearly cried when Eug drove off in it :( Didn't really get on with the Civic I bought to replace it, so bought another C 16v soon after getting married, and I'm now with a VR again. It's a good 'un- miss the heated leather though.

Sold it in January because I was getting married in May- thought it was the sensible thing to do- nearly cried when Eug drove off in it :( Didn't really get on with the Civic I bought to replace it, so bought another C 16v soon after getting married, and I'm now with a VR again. It's a good 'un- miss the heated leather though.

i never saw the heated leather lol carl put it in his one

That's a shame- I've just found some old piccies- as soon as I've figured out how to re-size 'em, I'll post them up for you :)

That first picture was at the CCGB National Day last year.. what a great day out. Just a shame that I still owned a Saxo at the time.

If I remeber you took me, my sister, and Chris (2CC) out for a blat to demonstrate the K&N.. and scare local children as a bonus :D :)

that interior looks so good :cry: i want it!

The only reason i sprayed the grille was that it was blue when i got it and i got it cheap, along with the bumper, slam panel and bits

Yeh Jim, was a good day :)

Yeh, the K & N was good, but think you scared more people driving Chris' VR6 :wink:

Gonna invest in some sort of induction kit soon :twisted

Yeh, Nikki - it was really nice :( Think the colour coded grille is 8) Get your rear number plate surround done too :wink:

Yeh, Nikki - it was really nice :( Think the colour coded grille is 8) Get your rear number plate surround done too :wink:

hmm thats an idea :)

now seriously, i am gonna be so P*SS*ED if there is a mark on my car in the morning!

At least i know who he is and i have evidence just in case.

thats gutting after repairs.. I wouldn't sleep! :lol: Your spray guy is very good! How long did he have her for?

Holy s***e I don't think i could sleep nights with my babies surrounded out there in the street like that. Big up to your paint man tho'. Did you escape the wvm's attention?

He He Andy/Jim, yeah that was some loud fun wasn't it? Wonder how many heart attacks we are responsible for :lol:

Thats ridiculous. I've had to put up with similar crap when parking in a very busy road that my mates live on.. I just risk parking it round the back now in the shadows by some industrial units.. higher chance of being broken into, but less chance of picking up damage thanks to careless losers.

The van did not mark my car ! Thank god for his sake!!!!!! there are all terrace houses on my road so u just have to grab a space when u can. My spray guy is FAB! he had my corrado for 2 days, He is always busy but also helps me out!

:shock: thats close!! I remember walking back to a previous car to find a burly white van man using my bumpers as extra brakes while reverse parking...I didnt find out he was burly until after I started shouting...*gulp*

:shock: thats close!! I remember walking back to a previous car to find a burly white van man using my bumpers as extra brakes while reverse parking...I didnt find out he was burly until after I started shouting...*gulp*

oh dear