Sign in to follow this  
polish pawel

Corrado virgin

Hey.

I will shortly be getting a real job after years of training and with a real job means real money and with real money I can buy a real car. This being a VR6 corrado...

I appriciate that these are as rare as the proverbial rocking horse do do, but this is what I will have. I am after hints tip and general information about, how to and where to buy one as well as what to look out for by way of problems and issues with ragged examples as well as general problems that these cars may or may not have and what sort of money I should be paying.

My wish list would include a dark colour late model un-modified VR6. I am sure most of you are having a chuckle at the absurdity of my requests, but hope you will be able to help me out with info about the car

Well firstly i'd suggest you take a gander into the Common Corrado Questions section and take a look at our buyers guide. Its quite a comprehensive checklist of things to look out for when buying a Corrado. If you don't find what you want in there, then try using the search facility as pretty much any question that can be asked about these cars has come up at some time in the past.

Failing that, just post in here and we'll try and answer any questions you have.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to see people wanting to become Corrado owners even tho the car went out of production 10 years ago :)

If you want to know about a Corrado before or after you buy one then this is the place to look.

Dave

Welcome to The Forum... 8)

I've moved this to General chat as it's not really an event is it? ;) :lol:

Thanks dave, I have been counting the days until I am in the position to buy one (2529 to be precise)...a very unsensible car for very sensible money.

Indeed this is not an event and I realised my school boy error very shortly after posting, thanks for repositioning me...if you see what I mean.

And thanks to those of you who have helped me out already, a very warm welcome I have received too :D .

Paul.

Good choice of car :) I wanted one for 10 years before finally getting one... Welcome to the forum,

Tom