Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Rick's Mystic Blue, end of an era

I've had it about 6 months now, was looking for one for ages, got it from North Wales with 45k and a VW Warrenty

I was looking at that gearstick and steering wheel thinking there wasn't any wear on it. Was that the car at Dane Motor co in Wrexham for 8k?

I need to get my bodywork up to that standard, I'm getting a bare metal repaint of the flanks and front and rear bumpers eventually.

:-P

I bought offf a guy in shewsbury, It is immaculate, I knew the guy made a profit. How much was it up for?

Very nice and original, my dream car! If I were you I wouldn't change a thing on it, keep it completely original, if the exhaust drops off replace with original etc. Very 8) . Enjoy!

If I do it will only be about a 30mm drop, then again I don't know whether to as it is a Storm. Do I lower it?

beautiful car mate

put the koni h&r set up on it and keep the old set up.

the h&r`s will only lower it a bit and still be nice ride

Mate don't be a fool and start messing with the car!!!! Although everyone has personal taste, You'd be mad to mess with something so new and mint, especially with that sort of miles.

Keep it standard

I bought it about 2 years ago it was just shy of 9k, yes i know it was a lot but i fell in love with it.

Don't lower it! lol Gorgeous motor mate - gotta love the ol' mystic blue! Can look so different - that's what I loved about my old Dark Burgundy valver!

Yip,that's a stunner.The two Storms on this thread are in my opinion the best on the forum.Nice and original.I initially thought against dropping my Corrado,I think it takes away from the car if it's too low.Lately it has been annoying me though,as the gap in the wheel arch seems higher everytime I look at the car.That's the way the BBS are supposed to look.I'm jealous.

Now you've given it a bit of a clean I think I'm more up for the swop you want to do with mine. Obviously I'll take a bit of cash as well as your car in exchange for mine, it'd be only fair... :-P

Seriously, its looking really nice (I like the clouds shot you were talking about in the pub last night). Bit of a dilemma tho about the lowering. It needs it doing, but then again it's a Storm it pretty good nick so why change it? If the big breakfast was still going you could have done that thing where they decide for you. Number one or number two, I can't decide so it's up to you...