Sign in to follow this  
J a m e s

Hi everyone....

Good choice if i do say so myself!

Welcome to the forum James and prepare to get addicted to the G. We're all heavy users here, should really get a group therapy session going :lol:

Get your G, whip off the charger and let Darren do his thang then you'll be ready for some fun. 8)

what can Darren do?

bilal - :thumbleft:

james - just wait and see when you get you g60 my freind...

Mate, I would get a VR6, I have had both, they're both amazing cars, we shouldnt be telling you what car to go for, you now have the idea what the models talents are so you decide.

From experience the VR is like taking a beautiful lady out to dinner, if you get a nice dark or deep colour, nice wheels and nicely lowered then you have a guaranteed lay, if you pick her up in a G60 shes going to hear funny noises under the bonnett and she will think that you will eat her for desert. The VR will make her moist and the noise from the Vr does sound throaty and powerful, just as the G60 does but its a totally different tone. I recon you will like the noise from the Vr especially as you have come from a car with a turbo. Actually the G60 can sound as lush but you need mods, remember you need to pay for the meal as well!

Happy hunting, just take your time and haggle like mad, you will be surprized at what you can achieve if you play the car game right. I managed to nock 750 quid of the price of my Vr and I got the CD player and that was a private sale.

Important - is to check the lines of the car, make sure it looks perfect, it should give off a im the one and then it normally is providing ythe engine bay is clean and dry and the general checks.

The VR has slightly larger wings, sometimes different headlamp surrounds and bonnett unless its a later G60.

thanks for the info Rams much appreciated, i have decided on the G60, but it is proving very difficult trying to find one, where on the net should i be looking except autotrader?

I looked for over too months, looked at loads of cars, best thing is to keep looking, one will turnup, mileage aint a major problem, as long as is been looked after etc it'll be fine, with the G60 make sure the chargers been looked after etc...

AVO do make them, but if you speak to people on here they arent highly spoken off :roll:

The badge is a minor thing, its the engine/mechanics that count really, the car don't seem bad, but being that its a garage I'd still make sure is all sweet before going ahead with it etc.

Just been looking on the trader theres a few there, whats your price range?? were abouts are you?

IMO be prepared to travel for a good car, I've had myn a month to-day and travelled 160miles there to home to buy it.. :D

i put the plate in of the LHD one on directline, and it came up with the car so im to sure about the insurance side of it.

i may take a look at the one that i put the link up for

Ok mate, goodluck... :D

p.s have a look at the trader link I posted, theres some nice cars there... :D