Sign in to follow this  
stel g60

my new pocket rocket

hehehehehe.............had the cheapest motoring a few years back when i had a 95M 115SD 5dr :wink: :oops: :D :D :D .............nowt wrong with them..............but then again nowt right with them either :D

but then again nowt right with them either

yeah i know. ive had it a couple weeks and even though it was a bit of a bargain and it passed MOT with flying colours it drank petrol like a V8! the whole point was to save some money and keep the corrado for quality motoring rather than sit it in london traffic everyday. i tuned it up though and its ok now 8) it also handled like a shopping trolley so i let some fluid out of the suspension :lol: its actually not to bad now! no, let me rephrase that, its actually not AS bad now :lol:

yip you can park them anywhere and not be worried about parking dents.............thing that amazes me about them is they were raved about as being streets ahead of their competion in the 90's :shock: ............

but then again nowt right with them either

yeah i know. ive had it a couple weeks and even though it was a bit of a bargain and it passed MOT with flying colours it drank petrol like a V8! the whole point was to save some money and keep the corrado for quality motoring rather than sit it in london traffic everyday. i tuned it up though and its ok now 8) it also handled like a shopping trolley so i let some fluid out of the suspension :lol: its actually not to bad now! no, let me rephrase that, its actually not AS bad now :lol:

Sitting in traffic..........yeah right, I have to do it across Notts each day, the C just doesn't deserve it :( I hate traffic :mad: took me 55 mins to do 13 miles.

Got a better one Dave... 35 minutes to do 4 miles. Average speed 9MPH.

I just can't afford a 2nd car, but its killing me to keep putting my Corrado through this.. :(

well at least one thing to remember when your stuck in traffic in your C's...............you are (according to TOP GEAR) stuck in one of the top twenty coolest cars to have :wink: ...................tho this shine might be taken off a bit if there is a Landie in the next lane :D

Got a better one Dave... 35 minutes to do 4 miles. Average speed 9MPH.

I just can't afford a 2nd car, but its killing me to keep putting my Corrado through this.. :(

Now that IS crap, I reckon I'd get on me bike :roll: