Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

Justmatz Group Buy - (form. Corrado Key Ring)

I've had the mat samples turn up in a normal envelope and there's something I have to go sign for at the post office, so I hope that's the keyring...

Which it is! Score... shame it's the closest I'm going to come to owning a Corrado for a while :(

The mat samples I've got are exactly the same backing wise, but the deluxe ones have slightly longer pile carpet. Personally I'd be going for those, but I aint got no car to put them in..

I'm not sure, but I can post pictures of the Standard and Deluxe mats up if anybody is interested...

The mat samples I've got are exactly the same backing wise, but the deluxe ones have slightly longer pile carpet. Personally I'd be going for those, but I aint got no car to put them in..

Well my cav needs new mats 8)

I'm after some new mats, but when are these going to be oredered and delivered as I am after some soon as despaeratly needed

I ordered a set just before christmas and they told me i would get them the 3rd week in Jan. I dont know if thats because of christmas backorders, so you may be looking at Feb sometime if you order now.

This thread seems to have gone cold (have just found it via search for mats) - is the mats GB still on? If so I'd be interested in a set of light grey deluxe, Corrado logo in black at D2 i.e. as similar as poss. to original. Fairly urgent as the driver's is worn through, so will order independently if the GB's stalled.

Yep me to, I have had no mats in the car since i got it, so need to get hold of some soon! After standard looking Corrado mats, just better quality.