Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

girl freind on the insurance?

after having a few too many beers on friday night :D the missus wanted to go to asda shopping :( i said i cant drive yet because im over the limit, so she comes up with the idea that why doesnt she go on my insurance so in the future she can drive my car?? how can i tell her without insulting her that there is no way she will ever go on my insurance??? :D

how can i tell her without insulting her that there is no way she will ever go on my insurance??? :D

Those rotten barstewards have declined me insurance as soon as I mentioned your name precious. this has never happened to me before. mind you, my renewal is some 50% cheaper than last year so I have decided to stick with them, just for another year you know precious, or at least until you name is changed by depole. XXXX

lol...its not the response u want to hear, but my GF makes insurance cheaper! at least with elephant it does.....

so she is insured on a few of my mates cars too!!!!

so she is insured on a few of my mates cars too

Hmmm - not sure about that one! :roll: :lol:

KADVR6, Mention the Corrado tonite then ask her if she'll take it up the arse

- she'll soon change her mind about driving it but if she says yes then you can just use the insurance line :mrgreen:

KADVR6, Mention the Corrado tonite then ask her if she'll take it up the arse

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...its not the response u want to hear, but my GF makes insurance cheaper! at least with elephant it does.....

so she is insured on a few of my mates cars too!!!!

My hubby being on my insurance makes it a bit cheaper cuz he is slightly older, im with adrian flux. Mind you, he hasnt driven it since i got my new plate :D

well thanks 4 the advice guys, apart from the one about giving it her up the a**e? she likes that already?? but been shopping AGAIN today & she is very serious about going on the insurance. shes gonna phone my insurance company tommorow and get a quote. i just may phone them up first though :D

got mine on my insurance too and it does indeed make it cheaper. I personally like the fact that she wants to drive my C and really appreciates the excellence of it :)

she has got her way AGAIN :( no extra to put her on the insurance, and she wants to go out for a drive tonight?? oh well at least i can have a beer :D