Sign in to follow this  
matt_corradovr6

200 bhp on stealth rollers! VID INC 350+BHP RADO pg5

only just caught this thread, never fancied twin pipes on a rado but after seeing yours really like it.

Nice car, you should come up to no rice someitme if youve not already been

Nice one

Gav

yeah i have thought about no rice. when and where is it? do any peeps from sussex go? people keep trying to persuade me to buy a new car, my dad wants me to get a new r32 even though they are 30 k (well theone at the show room was). i think i'll stick with my rado though. sod it. lets plan a re spray, engine and sus rebuild and then maybe a charger and then splitties. in my dreams! who knows though??? what do u reckon, total cost?? 10k?

JUST WANT A REBUILD AT SOME POINT RAISE THE COMPRESSION AND COS I AM REALLY PARANOID BOUT IT BLOWING UP! I TRY AND KEEP IT ALL HEALTHY WITH LOVELY SILVA SYNTA EVERY 4 K BUT I THINK I'VE LOST A BIT OF COMPRESSION. WITH THE ZORST AND FILTER IT GOES WELL BUT REALLY REVS OVER 4 K. THE BIGGER PIPES MIGHT HAVE LOST ME SOME LOW DOWN TORQUE.

A scirocco gt II with the 8 valve torn out and a tuned mk II 16v lump put in with freshly fitted 45 dcoe's owned by my mate hank.

It pulls really well and think it has lumpy cam aswell. Being rollin roaded at stealth on sunday!

Had the car on the rollers at Stealth on sunday. Have recently had timimg chains, auxillary water pump and some other bits and bobs done by a couple of friends, Paul Ridgely and Shamrock.

Was a bit worried about the car going bang on the rollers and was expecting less than the 194 bhp it made last time. The 199.9 bhp it made yesterday was a very pleasant surprise.

Mr Malik's car is awesome..... good traction too from the Toyo R888s and quaife....considering it's putting down over 350lb torque!

yeah its quality. got a passenger ride as some other bloke bottled it. a few others were saying that its scarey but ithought that its was brilliant and not scarey at all. would love to buy it for the track. my mates 450bhp cerbra was scarey. felt like it might kill us at any second. dunno if that's because it was made from crisp packets in blackpool!

Nah his isn't scarey at all..... it's just one of those cars that makes you laugh! It's well sorted imo. Everyone goes on about powerful FWD cars like they are the devil's spawn or something, but I tell you what, Jon's is a shining example of what FWD + big power can do and more importantly, it's FUN!

Yeah Cerbs are scarey, a lot of grunt but not a lot of weight!

Powerful cars aren't scary, it's cars that can't deploy it that are. I bet the Veyron feels as docile and safe at 250mph as it does 50mph.....unlike a Cerb :lol:

Matt........that'll be Blackpool with a big 'B'....except that Bristol Avenue have evidently run out of crisp packets......looks as though it might be Pizza bases or even Chinese take away boxes in future !!!

Yeah thats a big shame that they are not gonna be manufactured in UK any more. Was actually a really nice car and the whole idea of loads of grunt and no weight was cool. This thing had the TVR power v8 and was mentally quick.

He had to sell it moving house and now has a firblade powered 7 thing.