Black Rado at Segensworth/Fareham, red badge not sure what model. 4pm ish

Some Looneys heading south on the A90 yesterday,

A green Vr6 and a red 16v I think !

couldnt keep up for speed cameras and Traffic cars :wink:

Some Looneys heading south on the A90 yesterday,

A green Vr6 and a red 16v I think !

couldnt keep up for speed cameras and Traffic cars :wink:

LOL honest gvnor i was doing 0mph :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trebor, Hi! Is it mystic blue? Remember seeing a mystic blue Storm by Westgate a while back. Other than that, I haven't seen you- have to keep an eye out! :D There are quite a few in Canters- at least 5.

Spotted an Aqua Blue VR on an N plate DTU poss? going through Hawarden and Broughton heading for the A55 Thursday round about 5pm ish. Looked nice and original!

Spotted an Aqua Blue VR on an N plate DTU poss? going through Hawarden and Broughton heading for the A55 Thursday round about 5pm ish. Looked nice and original!

:shock: ugh dont head for the A55 at the mo.........

Spotted a white C coming out of Safeways/Morrisons in Horndean, Hants yesterday about 4.40pm, I pulled up beside it at the roundabout and tried to attract the drivers attention but not sure if he saw me!

ugh dont head for the A55 at the mo.........

On the otherside of the rodaworks! 8)

Today I saw a black J reg corrado in kingston, opposite the reevethorpe renault dealer near kingston uni (if anyone knows that :wink: ) about 3:35 pm. I cudn't get a look at the spec cos i was on the bus :( .

Spotted two this morning

a regular in the Horsham area **** ABI turning on to North Heath Lane

and a new one that I've seen twice in two days **** VOV which was on Giblets Way and then a car behind me along the Rusper Road

anyone on here?

Don't often see Rados around Horsham - only seen one (VR6) in the five months since I bought mine

Today I saw a black J reg corrado in kingston, opposite the reevethorpe renault dealer near kingston uni (if anyone knows that :wink: ) about 3:35 pm. I cudn't get a look at the spec cos i was on the bus :( .

if it had ms lights flushed back and double exits, thats a guy on this forum called amit d 60

ugh dont head for the A55 at the mo.........

On the otherside of the rodaworks! 8)

by the otherside you mean your working on the road works ? i go past twice a day !!

if it had ms lights flushed back and double exits

I dunno about the back, being on the bus i cudn't c it going the other way, only as it was coming towards me.+ wasn't close enough 2 see the details of the lights.

Banana Yellow 16v Corrado in inbred Stowmarket, Suffolk about 1pm this afternoon.

Different front bumper, bonnet spoiler and Audi door handles. Looked quite clean for winter!

Dark coloured G60 in PC World, Coventry about 3:20pm? Pretty sure it was blair off here but not sure so left the Corrado Forum URL scribbled down on a piece of paper and tucked under your rear wiper arm! :)

Yes Jim it was me :)

And it's precisely the reason I'm here. I suspected it was probably you who left it there ;)

How do you like the build-up of dirt that obscured the new paint job? That's nearly 6 weeks worth of sitting in the street doing while I was in the US...!!

Dark coloured Rado near bottom of M3 about midday yesterday, turned off just before I managed to get alongside

Yes Jim it was me :)

And it's precisely the reason I'm here. I suspected it was probably you who left it there ;)

How do you like the build-up of dirt that obscured the new paint job? That's nearly 6 weeks worth of sitting in the street doing while I was in the US...!!

lol :)

Saw you walkin around the store and I was certain it was you but not 100% - didn't wanna walk up to some stranger and start talkin about the forum in case they looked at me gone out :)

Nice to finally see a Corrado that was a forum members tho :)

Nice K plate Metallic blue VR6 with colour coded grill and badge (storm?), Looked like it had BK spoked wheels in Leicester on the outer ring road from Fosse Park to Aylestone road traffic lights. Saturday about 1pm

I was on the way to watch Tigers beat Gloucester in my diesel vauxhall cavalier shed

Very nice red unknown model or reg heading in to Hull on the A64 (i think). I was going other way so only saw a flash, but looked very clean.

Today at about 3.30pm