Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

PVW Calendar- what a surprise!

Well, they call themselves 'Performance VW' and they can't even be bothered to put a C in their calendar :? . Surely the C is the ultimate 'performance VW'! :roll: Out of twelve cars, I think 10 were golfs :roll:

Performance VW should be renamed "BlingVW" as that's all they give a sh1t about these days, and their journalism would even embarrass "The Sun".

No need for comics like that when the REAL VW resource is right here online :)

Well said, Kev. I haven't bought it for ages because I'm always dissapointed in it. Think VWM is the best Dub mag, although it can be a bit conservative at times. Will be sticking to that, Evo and Top Gear from now on :)

VWM is good but not widely available, seem to always read it when 'm at the dealers - Golf+ is ok and Mark28G60's car is featured this month.

Can only agree with Supercharged there, VWM is about the only mag that I occasionally buy (especially when it had a certain red Mk1 Rocco on the title page :lol: ).

The other 2 mags are entertaining and that's about it, useless, ... OK, I'll stop.

Tempest

Surely the C is the ultimate 'performance VW'! :roll: Out of twelve cars, I think 10 were golfs :roll:

Nein

PoloHintenKlein.jpg :wink:

Unity should produce a sister magazine. 'Purposeful VW'. Criteria for feature cars,, Ghetto, no bullshit tools modded to go fast not loook pretty.

I spent about an hour speaking with Elliot at E38 and he is an enthusiast and i've noticed a great deal more coverage of shows since he took over (old ed' was a cosworth man i hear). PVW aren't anti-corrado either, there absolutely crying out for more to feature but feature worthy cars are few and far between.

That said theres no excuse for not putting Sasha's VR6T on the calender.

That said theres no excuse for not putting Sasha's VR6T on the calender.

agree.

Haven't bought PVW, The Golf, Golf Extreme etc for at least 5 years, they just got too cheesy and repetetive, but what do you expect with names like that? Don't see them on the shelves round here anymore so they must have reached their saturation point. I prefer to read what I see on here, and maybe buy the odd copy of VWM or VW Driver. :wink:

Haven't bought PVW, The Golf, Golf Extreme etc for at least 5 years, they just got too cheesy and repetetive, but what do you expect with names like that? Don't see them on the shelves round here anymore so they must have reached their saturation point. I prefer to read what I see on here, and maybe buy the odd copy of VWM or VW Driver. :wink:

horses for courses, PVW+The Golf are more lifestyle/youth oriented and VWM + Driver are aimed as the older market nothing wrong with any of the V-Dub mag's, buy the one that suits you best.