Sign in to follow this  
exturbo2003

my rolling road printouts

went to stealth last sunday and these are the results 8)

well happy to say the least. ther was a g60 golf there which had a polished and ported head and a schrick cam, oil cooler and a front mounted intercooler from a ralley fitted and an unknown chip and he only made 1 ftlb torque more and 17 bhp which was all above my peak power otherwise they were neck and neck to my peak output :lol:

:shock: Do you wana set mine up then :roll: Mine keeps jumping into limp mode for some reason :( Think its a wiring issue though, cant wait until I get mine running as sweet as yours sounds....

:shock: Do you wana set mine up then :roll: Mine keeps jumping into limp mode for some reason :( Think its a wiring issue though, cant wait until I get mine running as sweet as yours sounds....

where are you mate as always willing to help

Im in Cambridgeshire, thanks for the offer but im gona book it in for a rolling road session as soon as ive put 500 miles on the charger!!! :twisted:

MK1G60R1, If you want to stick some miles on it check the events section and come down to the East Anglian meet on the 28th in Ipswich... :wink:

Anywhere BUT Ipswich and I would be there! Had a bad experience there with my first MK1 when some fool decided to drive right into me and then drive off. Long story but to cut it short I got nothing but a fat bill to fix it myself, and therefore at the moment I only drive this baby where I know! (PS. I know it sounds pretty sad but ive spent 3 years building this one and £XXXXX amount!)

Thanks for the offer anyway...

okay setup is this

flowed charger by pitsop

g-werks alloy outlet and charger ported to match

68 mm pulley

sns stage 5 chip

piper 285 cam

3.5 fpr

and thats it. set up with help from darren at g-werks ( top top man )

Isnt flowed charger by Pitstop the same as a flowed charger by G-werks???? :-P

probably but i had mine done before the collabaration between the boys so mines done by steve, so he gets the credit for the work 8)

Nice one Stu!! Some great power there mate! :notworthy:

So what's next? :D

would like bigger injectors, new chip to suit, front mount intercooler and a oil cooler.

so will start with the oil cooler then get the intercooler, then the chip/injectors with the possibilty of a 65mm pulley :shock:

ur car is soundin real nice mate got some good power figures there.What kinda brake u going for?

i would like to get 200 at the wheels so i need to find another 21bhp and then i will be happy

whats the traction like on ur car at the mo?ive been debatin on cammin my raddo but dont know if i should or not do u know if it is worth doin or...?

Interesting figures mate, I take it the 225.6 bhp & 208.6 ftlb's reading was at the crank, what was the figure at the wheels? Mine is only 178 BHP at wheels (246 BHP at crank), and you don't have half the mods I am running,

Nice,

BigEastSideVWG60