Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Like these?

i agree unless your planning to alter them quite a lot i just dont think they will work, like bally said too saxoish [schild=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]yey i made up a new word[/schild]

your car looks class as it is i just think these lights look tacky

All the best show cars create controversy. I think there's potential there.

Suprised more aren't seeing it. With the whole of the lense tint red they stop looking tacking and look more like this attached. The circular lense inside the cluster will look like lit afterburners at night. Or a cluster of LEDs mounted in the housing. Probably learning alot about how my mind works on this thread :lol:

I can see how they may work but the problem is the big white dollop in the middle.

The Touareg lights work because the white/clear patch follows the same lines as the car. Personally I wouldnt put them on my car let alone yours. Even if I was paid.

Suprised more aren't seeing it. With the whole of the lense tint red they stop looking tacking and look more like this attached. The circular lense inside the cluster will look like lit afterburners at night. Or a cluster of LEDs mounted in the housing. Probably learning alot about how my mind works on this thread :lol:

Try some and then stick some pics up and we can make a more informed opinion! Are you bored of how your car looks already?

I can see how they may work but the problem is the big white dollop in the middle.

Wouldn't be a white dollop, i'd tint the whole lot red.

Try some and then stick some pics up and we can make a more informed opinion! Are you bored of how your car looks already?

Got to keeping moving things on.