Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Another Road Angel 2 Group buy!

Yep, i've managed to secure more Road Angel 2's at an even better price than last time :D and the good thing is its a Group Buy in name only! The price is avaliable to anyone whos a member on here 8)

Few important details:

* The warranty on Road Angels is 1 years manufacturer warranty. If anything should go wrong it gets sent back to them.

* Payment can be made by Cheque, Money Order, or by Credit Card over the phone.

* They are in stock so as soon as payment is recieved they will be posted straight out to you, postage is included in the price.

* You will get a reciept with your purchase (so if you've got your own busines, you can 'lose it' somewhere *cough* )

For more details see http://www.blackspot.com

So anyone interested? :)

Price is £300.00 including UK postage :-P

Thats a good price and I'm very interested.. wrong time of the year for me though.. how long will this offer be open for?

Er am I just being blind as I can't see a price? :)

LOL, would help! :-P Now edited.

Phil K: Offer is valid forever! :-P I've got them coming out of my ears

Yeah hear they are some of the best you can get basically.. sure you won't go too wrong with a Road Angel :)

Does anyone know about the upcoming changes to the law and radar detectors? There is very little online about it, but there's something here

I have been tempted by a Beltronics radar detector (from the US) but if it will be illegal in 6months time it's not worth it.

Anyone got any idea on Road Angels and the legality of them? They use GPS which is fine, but also have the radar detector which will be illegal at some point. I wonder if the ability to turn-off the radar detector will be enough in the eyes of the law...??

So can anyone spill and beans on what our Big Brother government has in store?? :evil:

How much is the Subscription on these? How often do it need to be updated? Oh, and do they work?

You get 6 months with them, then you have to pay £50 a year or £100 for 3

According to most of these reports, as Road Angels use sattellite-positioning sytem rather than laser detector and the fact they genuinely are a safety device (alerts of blackspots etc), they won't be affected by the new laws.