Sign in to follow this  
craigbeal

maxxy powered

He forgot the big whale tail...

Personally I would 'french' the numberplate and fit two massive 'oil pipeline' exhaust pipes out the back of the boot giving that classic max power boot that you cannot open and fumes with excess noise in the cabin appeal...

Personally I would 'french' the numberplate and fit two massive 'oil pipeline' exhaust pipes out the back of the boot giving that classic max power boot that you cannot open and fumes with excess noise in the cabin appeal...

Keep your tongue away from his numberplate ;)

i didnt think you could have a car in PVW unless it had a 1.8t or you were american?!

i didnt think you could have a car in PVW unless it had a 1.8t or you were american?!

Yeah, sorry I forgot about that - stupid of me! :D

its ok supercharged! there is a corrado in there this month though! the group thrash is pretty good too..

to be honest i dont think that corrado would make it into MP. you need a big fcuk off halfords spoiler and some bigger wheels. if you put some fast and the furious graphics on that would be a bonus. stick some incorrect badges on i.e 5.2 litre tri turbo and you will defiatly get a feature! i know someone who got a feature in his "cough saxo cough" and said that he had an overbored vtr engine in. in reality it was a 1.1litre

stick some incorrect badges on i.e 5.2 litre tri turbo

I sold the wifes Orion Ghia Si (130bhp version) last year, got more offers for the number plate, K58 LTR, the screws made it look like K5.8 LTR , Funnily enough it was a couple of chavs that took the car and plate! :wink:

hmmm, you're missing stooopidly big sideskirts and gay bumpers . But otherwise not a bad effort :lol: