Sign in to follow this  
16vgt

white rare colour??

ive been told by a few peole that white corrados are rare- but then a few peops have said they are the most horridcolour (i think not!!)so most people change em- which is y theres hardly any about.

ive only ever seen 2 on the road-not including mine. - another 16v and a g60.

any one know if anyof this is true??

I wouldn't say they are rare necessarily... but you don't get many of them around.

Most people knock white C's, but I personally think they look as good as any other colour :)

white is probably one of the hardest colours to shift re-sale wise though it isn't too rare there are two different whites on C's

alpine white which all g-60's and 1.8 16v's will be in,and even some early vr6's and 2.0 16v's can come in alpine white(step forward pau1)

and candy white which is relatively rare(due to it being a really crappy looking white-imho)candy white is a 93 onwards colour if i remember rightly so no g-60's or 1.8 16v's will have it

I've got a white G60. I've also heard people say they don't like the colour but I think it looks top! I've only ever seen one other white one and that was a VR6. I know it might not be the most sort after colour but I think when it's got a good layer of polish on it it's up there with the best!

WILL YOU LOT STOP HAVING A GO AT THOSE OF US THAT OWN WHITE CORRADOS!!!!!!!!!

'cos my dads bigger than your dad and hes gonna come round your house an' give you a good kickin!

jim

(proud to own a white corrado)

i like the Corrado in white there is one nakered G60 here in white, Looks okay, the rear spoiler is black and it looks really good

Yep I have to agree white is a top colour but a bit of a b@tch to keep clean just like nuget yellow!! :D I would probably rate alpine white my second favorite colour, nugget yellow being top of the list of course :D

Strangely enough,I just saw a white G60 parked outside my local ATS today.Not that unusual you might think but round here(Orkney) I can count the number of C's on one hand and this is a new one.Northen Ireland plate PJI something.Must be on holiday cos it was a bit grubby. :)

I own a white Corrado myself and there's only 1 thing that has to been done on white... KEEP IT CLEAN !!.... the cleaner and shinier it is, the better it looks... the black parts have to bee deep black and shiny, then a white corrado really rules i think...

(i had the choise to buy a silver grey, metallic green, metallic black, or the white one)

Bloody flies. :mad:

Went down A1 last night, car looks black from the front, covered in flies, Stands out on white car.

White corrado's Looks great when cleaned. :D