Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

Porsche BBS wheels for a VR

I've seen a set of BBS splits for a porsche they are 8.5 x 16 front et 56 and the rears are 9.5 x16 et 59 with adapters they would be et 36 front and et 39 rear.....i'm going to get alot of arch work done but do you think they will stick out too much which is what i dont want.

Do we have to have quite so many threads about your choice of wheels? Sorry if it seems a bit pedantic but the general theme always seems to be the same.

Hope you can understand.

It's not a bit problem, but just consider a 'Dub Style's Wheel' thread rather than the existing 7 or 8 threads :)

I've seen a set of BBS splits for a porsche they are 8.5 x 16 front et 56 and the rears are 9.5 x16 et 59 with adapters they would be et 36 front and et 39 rear.....i'm going to get alot of arch work done but do you think they will stick out too much which is what i dont want.

Need nearer to 30mm offset on the rear. And wide arches.

I've got some pics of that car, i would kill to get my car to look that good but i think this is where the g60 has got one over the VR, as they got a narrower track or so i hear

A20 LEE, what wheels are you running and what are the offsets

I've got 9.5x17 on the back with a 30mm offset and 1.5" pulled arches. The wheel rims sit really close the the coilover. You really need to build the car around the wheels if you going to do this.

I mean they are 17'' x 9'' on the front and 17'' x 9.5'' on the back in the VR6 PCD fitment of 5x100 but i don't know the et (offset) I think its a G60 with VR6 hubs, the arches have been pulled 1''.

BBSRS9x17.jpg

I mean they are 17'' x 9'' on the front and 17'' x 9.5'' on the back in the VR6 PCD fitment of 5x100 but i don't know the et (offset) I think its a G60 with VR6 hubs, the arches have been pulled 1''.

BBSRS9x17.jpg

The car belongs to a friend of mine. It is a VR6, with a charger.

BBSRS9x17.jpg

as said above the car is a vr6... The wheels are 17/9 and 17/9.5 but in that pic the fenders are stock. Once the fender was pulled in the front 1inch the tire fits. I have to do the rear today but here are a few shots of the fronts done.

PC170017.sized.jpg

PC170012.sized.jpg

PC170014.sized.jpg

I will post some of the rear once i get them done.

and if you want to see more then you can view the pics i have up of the car right now...http://www.hostdub.com/vwfastg60

as said above the car is a vr6... The wheels are 17/9 and 17/9.5 but in that pic the fenders are stock. Once the fender was pulled in the front

and if you want to see more then you can view the pics i have up of the car right now...http://www.hostdub.com/vwfastg60

Love it, and welcome.

as said above the car is a vr6... The wheels are 17/9 and 17/9.5 but in that pic the fenders are stock. Once the fender was pulled in the front

Love it, and welcome.

Thanks for once theres no bashing of the wheels.Vortex is full of haters. :nono: