Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

nice!!!!

billinjahg60, Bally, can you remind me where them interior door pulls came from, passat?????

was pipped at the post last time!!!! :roll: :lol:

ben

billinjahg60, superb mate, i was thinking of doing the same myself and restoring it for when my lads 17, excellent time to buy at the mo

ben16v yeah back of an early passat.

gixxer yeah brilliant time to buy! went to nec today quite good not packed brought an arai doohan rep!

very nice helmet mate , i'm hoping it isnt too busy tomorrow , shame there arent more bargains tho but i DO like to haggle and walk away and then haggle and walk away and then haggle :-)

away and then haggle Smile

love that knocked my arai down to £250 from £320!

well i spent a bit of time on the valver and got her running! went for a drive she feels really tight and smooth noticed shed only done 100 thousand miles.

notice how im calling 'it' 'her' now!

need a few jobs before the mot but the handbrake works!!

sunroof is looking dodgy its all loose and not attached at the front? need to read up on how these damn things work! cant see anybroken bits.

oh and recaros are damn comfy!!

i think im going to put a tdi lump in the valver make the perfect winter and runabout car any body know anything about this conversion i know there are a few about?

do it,, 2.5 tdi quattro be mad shizzle :lol:

but dont u have to change the fuel lines too

do it,, 2.5 tdi quattro be mad shizzle Laughing

but dont u have to change the fuel lines too

yeah that would be cool is the 2.5 a v6? i think ill have to change more than fuel lines!!

well the valver went, replaced with my old mans old audi 80 tdi. i gotta say its really nice! 65 mpg is great and its actually fun to drive! the rado is back to the painters tomorrow for a few bits like the bonnet which had a dent he couldnt get perfect. im retrimming the roof with crem leather my mrs did the headlining today and it looks mint no creases anywhere! waiting for the rims for the bbs to be delivered and new bolts. ive decided to get a charger rebuild and fmic from g-werks over the next few months as i dont want to put the new cam (piper) in myself after bluejoes probs! so ill get darren to sort out the engine bay! sneak peek in the cover lifting shot theres a few mods in that pic!

ha ha bal me an furks were jus talkin get them damn wheels polished!! oh and daily driver all the way, just brought an a6 avant 2.5!