Sign in to follow this  
fla

Dash colours

Just had a look on the Foliatec website and they seem to have a range of sprays etc for the dash, wheel etc. with different textures, and apprently felxible and hardwearing. I'm thinking about changing the colour of mine as the black against the beige leather looks dull big time. I've also thought of covering some items in beige leather to match teh seats (probably the front console with the ash tray and heater controls). Any ideas on interior colour schemes? I cant remember the thread that someone had posted with a pic of a convertible C and a rust-coloured interior. Looked the nuts, even though it was far from teh dash. Can anyone post some nice dash pics as an idea? At the mo i find myself looking at every beige interior i see for ideas on colour schemes. strange....

just dont go overboard and start colour coding everything it usually just ends up looking naff when people do that :wink:

Don't use the sprays - they're sh1te

The spray coating will soon begin to wear away & leave a nasty 2 tone finish ... :pukeright:

I agree with Steve, my mate sprayed the dash on his Jetta and after a couple of months it had all faded looked !!!!!!!!!!!

Black dash with beige trim? I got grey dash with my beige, or have you changed the trim colour from original? Or were there some odd combinations when they were built?

im lookin in to this a place in watford called ATRIM a mate of mate has quoted me 100+ to colour my dash beige it comes with a life time warrenty and exact match to the colout of my leather and does not look naff i've seen his work a convertible e30 with white leather an dash 8) , i will post up pics when i get in done hopefully in the next month

B4LJX, whereabouts in Watford? I live in Northwood so i'm just down the road. Plus I run a class in Watford every Saturday morning so I can pop in tto ATRIM some time after.

Im just trying to find a trimmer who is good enough to let me trust them with the Campaign.... :scratch:

When I do and I get the quotes off them I will let you know as they will be retrimming the dash and a few interior bits.

You may well be ok but the problem I have found with the Campaign is that where the leather was Died Specifically for the 6 cars there is no match anywhere that comes close!

I have therefore got to have at least 2 hides specially died to match the existing interior........thats over £300 per hide before Ive even started! :roll:

im lookin in to this a place in watford called ATRIM a mate of mate has quoted me 100+ to colour my dash beige it comes with a life time warrenty and exact match to the colout of my leather and does not look naff i've seen his work a convertible e30 with white leather an dash 8) , i will post up pics when i get in done hopefully in the next month

Do ATRIM do stuff for cars other than BMW's then, as there site only mentions beamers?

dinkus, That's one way of ensuring no-one will drink & drive... If I had to get in there after a few beers I know I'd be ill... :pukeright: :lol: :|

For your own safety I won't post up a pic of the outside of the car.

Air-brushed Anime graphic on the wing and black steelies 8) 8)

heres their details

Unit 9, Mowat Industrial Estate, Sandown Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 7UY, United Kingdom.

Or at the following numbers:

Telephone: 01923 228 070 Fax: 01923 250 008 Mobile: 07721 657469

yeah like i said its a mate of a mates place thats wot hes quoted me i'll have a word if more people are interested he may do a better price

No no no, you're all wrong.

This is what you want to be doing with your interior... 8)

Dont tell me the owner was an onion touter?

That has french style written all over it! :pukeleft: :pukeright: