Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

KW Suspension group buy

Ok guys, anyone interested in a group buy on KW Inox line stainless steel coilovers?

Been talking to the woman today at Autosport, and it looks like I can get 10% off retail.

Register your interest and I will get some prices off them.

Off the top of my head they were about 880Euros for a set, roughly. that's retail.

If they're height and damping adjustable then I think I could be counted in too, that works out at about £610 retail so with a good discount, that should be a good price.

Give us an idea on price, 'cos I can see my new C getting some new springy bits soon... ;) 8)

Paul I am interested. They are the stainless ones right?

I need VR6 stuff now as my Konis won't work right because of the wider track on the front :(

Cheers

Jay

i might be interested too,,,, all depends on price

jay u be selling ur konis let me kno if so.......

Well, they had a box at the autosport show, with about 8 differnt units in it, from all sorts of manufacturers. and they had all been subjected to the same salt test.

they were all f*cked, rotten, corroded solid. except the KW's which were still pretty clean.

Obviously you rate these over the FK Konigsports ? Do you (or anyone else) have experience with both of these and can tell me which you prefer and why ? Just that most people seem to have the FK's.

I'm after some coilovers so i could be interested too.

Just found this out, theres 3 different types of KW Inox line coilovers for the corrado.....

V1, V2 and V3. The V1's are height adjustable only, the V2's have rebound adjustable damping aswell as the height.

The V3's sound good, 'Race technology' with fully adjustable Compression and Rebound damping, aswell as the height. They look like this.....

KWs.jpg

Are these the ones you're talking about PhatVR6 ?

In contact with KW now, just seeing what sort of discount they are going to give us. once I have the info I'll list prices and part numbers

PhatVR6, Is this still running? I'm looking at kw coils, but would be wanting them soon..