Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

passenger inside door handle

when i pull it the door doesnt pop open like the drivers side does you have to push it at the same time as pulling on the handle any ideas?

is it hard to shut too, try moving the door latch pin on the b pillar.

you know how sometimes you can close the door but it doesn't latch all the way, well if you do that, then push the door closed, make sure you cant see the door rise or fall, if its does the hinges may need adjusting.

spray some silicone spray on the mech (lock part).... mine did this for ages i sprayed it a bit and been fine for a while (like 6-8 months)

its prob due to passengers slamming the doors..or maybe too gentle and than pushing it shut when on the catch...

Is your passenger door handle slightly more slack than the drivers? Mine doesn't sit in the resess like the drivers one does and I too have this problem. I think it's down to the rod that goes from the handel to the mech... need to strip my door pannel and reduce the lenght of the rod a bit and with some luck it will cure the problem.

Could be the same on yours if yours is like mine?