Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

T-Shirt Order Thread - back up for sale as of 04/06/05!!!

Sorry mate would have bought one only I didnt like the writing on the front and it says driven, like I said in a previous post. Otherwise job well done!!! You can't make everyone happy :roll: Good Luck with the sales :wink:

josh money sent,its the first time i have used pay pal so can you confirm that you recieved payment.

regards kevin

The shirts are going to be printed late this week or early next week. As soon as I have them in my hands, I will be posting pictures of them so you guys can see the final products! I am so excited to get them from the print shop!

And also almost as soon as I get them I will be shipping them out to you guys. Since you are from the UK/other places not in the US International shipping will take a little bit of time, but be patient, they will come. =]

Hope to get a few more orders in before the end of the week! Come on guys!

News:

-Dates to buy extended through the weekend! The shirts are being made this next week for sure.

-You can now order the shirts without the text on the back if you really don’t want it.

Order more shirts guys! This is your last chance until I design some more. (I have no idea when that will happen)

They are being printed tonight! I cannot wait to see them in person! If I get them tonight, they will be going out tomorrow. If I get them tomorrow, I will be sending them out on Saturday. And depending on how long it takes for USPS it would be anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks (maybe more; things are always different with international shipping).

But rest assured, they are being printed tonight and will be shipped out in the next couple of days. =]

When's the next time you're going to order these?

I can't believe I missed this one! :x

Cheers,

Rica

*UPDATE - I should be picking them up after work today around 4:00pm PST. (Not sure what time that is over there) but it will be today! And when I get them home I will post some pictures!

I was thinking I might try again after people get the shirts. That way people know I produce good physical products.

Stay posted. I will let everyone know when they will be for sale again.

Yo dude, cheers for all your efforts. Can't wait to recieve my order!!! If you do do another round I'd defo be up for having a grey/steel one. Could do with waiting and seeing if I am a medium or large :)

=]

Alright guys another update.

I was supposed to get the shirts back fromt the company yesterday, but I guess they were having issues with the machines heating unit. So they told me that the shirts were going to be finished today. So I am waiting on a call from them now. I hope sometime today I will be bale to go and pick them up. Stay posted for pictures.

Alright guys the shirts are done. I am going to have them shipped out on Monday or Tuesday!

Here is some physical proof they are done! The look perfect!

Black%20T-final.JPG

The blue looks a bit brighter than it actually is because of the flash

Blue%20T-final.JPG

Grey%20T-final.JPG

The Back

Grey%20T-final%20Back.JPG

The Sleve

Grey%20T-final%20Sleve.JPG

Soon guys VERY soon they will be in your hands. =]

Alright guys, Shirts were shipped out today! I hope they all get there soon enough. My hands are tired from filling out all of the paperwork. So many international shipping forms/labels.