Sign in to follow this  
pablo_vr6

Sold the old girl last night

Well my VR6 is now in the hands of its new owner after the handover last night.

will be sorely missed as I put a lot of time and effort into it but its time to move on and back to something FI.

So thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way some real top blokes.

Good luck ya'all!!!

-pablo

ps - keep those sounds pumpin Kev ;)

Are you permanently leaving the Corrado fold? :cry: :cry: Or are you looking for another? VW? :wink:

ps - keep those sounds pumpin Kev ;)

Will do mate. You've been a helpful and pleasant member, hope you check in from time to time and keep us updated on your car/s!

Hope it goes well with your next purchase. I agree on bang for buck where FI is concerned. I still remember my mate's obscene Jap import impreza (classic shape) like it was yesterday. Haven't felt acceleration like that in years 8) Shame the gearbox and rear diff couldn't handle the power :-P

Shame on the C sale mate, but do keep us informed of your progress.

If you really want bang for your buck, you should talk to Scruffythefirst about his absolutely-freaking-insane Dax Rush he's building... ;)

Well good luck dude, and as Kev says check in from time to time to let us all know how you're getting on!!

Sorry to hear you sold the C Pablo but you obviously needed a change.

Thanks for any advice you give me in the short space of time I have been on here and hope to hear whats going on with your new drive in the future.

Do you mind telling me what area the new owner is from??? Hopefully the car stayed in Northern Ireland and you told him/her about the forum:D

funnily enough I was looking at s14's before I got the C tho I think the 98 on Touring models are much nicer looking on the inside and out. Good choice and good luck!

pablo_vr6, good luck mate and thanks for the help you've given, a good car is a good car regardless of manufacturer so pop back and keep us updated :-)

a bit of banter is nice but one of the reasons that I come back to this site is because everyone here seems to understand that tho we all love C's and they are fab etc, there are other very good cars out there, unlike some people on other sites.