Sign in to follow this  
HiAsAKite

Insurance vs Postcode?

scotland seems to be loved!!! no wonder my insurance shot up when i moved south.. from a 7 to 1a

2a for the nice area where I now live, 1B for where I used to be a student and had my car broken into 4 times in 2 years... :roll: Proof that insurance companies know feck all... :mad:

Search for 'insurance weighting' - I posted something like this last year.. or possibly 2003 :)

whats insurance weighting? No wonder I got taken from behind when I used to try and get insurance in London! It's a 6b in West London but should definitley be a Q! Now I'm moving to a 2b! my little bro will be seventeen soon. As far as I can tell there are only 2 cars in insurance group 1, Sciecento 900 and Corsa 1.0, I think the Corsa may be slightly better but the amount those Sciecento's are depreciating makes it tempting also! lol

can't access link at work - but HIC told me the other day that my area is rated 32 out of 40 - 40 being the worst.

i never feel unsafe leaving my car where i live - they quoted £1500 :shock: tpft -i'm 23 5 yrs NCB and 3 points - jokers!!!!!

sorry, rant over.

ST is STAFFORDSHIRE not STOKE-ON-TRENT

in fact Stoke-On-Trent is a place in Stoke UPON Trent, which is in Staffordshire.

Despite the innacuracy in the place names, the other information could be right.

*edit

nahh i'm talking crap. it says stoke on trent, because thats where the main sorting office is for the post.