Sign in to follow this  
VR6 220

Newby!

nice motor............even if its an auto :twisted: .........anyway IIRC someone on here was looking at this car(or at least another 93/94 reg'd oettinger auto) about 12-18months ago :wink:

Another 'Yocal' lad with a nice C.... :D

Where the heck did you find that Oettinger from??? They're very rare!

I'd love to know what crank/piston combo they used to get 3.2 litres!

Edit:- just read it's from Scotts of London! That figures....always DAMN nice cars there.

actully it was my girlfriend's mum's! its been sat in the garage for 4 years hence the low millage! I was actully gonna buy a honda crx del sol, but Ive always wanted this (plus my g/f loves it 2) so after a rather good insurance quote I decided Id have this! Im hopefully gonna be getting a saph cossie in the summer tho as Ive caught the turbo bug, the corrado is a beut but Ive always wanted a cossie!

Oettinger Corrado VR6 or a CRX Del Sol - it would have taken me about 2 nanoseconds to make that decision ;)

thanks for all the replies! looks like a well bigger forum than the RSturbo one! stevemac I'm now on the case with the pics....

crazymarcel yer sounds good, I actully brought the car from out acle way so you may have seen it already?

Nah not seen that beauty driving around before, interia looks great and i like that body kit, even though i dont usually like corrados with kits/

You just keepin it till the summer then? Could always save up for a supercharger or a turbo for it/ :)

The Norwich meeting is on the Dereham Road Wagon & Horses in Costessey, held on the first Sunday of every month usually from about 12 onwards, Great too see ya there sometime, its usually more popular during the warmer months.