Sign in to follow this  
davebirl

Opinions on bodykit

Looks as if its been done really well, stylings crap though, really pants in a chavtastic sort of burberry way.

I think a change of wheels might help sort it out, as they don't really go too well with the kit.

Truthfully i'm not mega fond.. I say this every time a body kitted Corrado comes up, because apart from a few subtle changes I simply love the original lines of the Corrado.

But i've seen so much worse than that before, and at the end of the day car styling is such a personal thing - who cares what other people think eh? :)

new bloke in work today, never seen a corrado before so asked if i could show him it, he asked where i got my bumpers from and how i had the arches done! lol, when i said it was completely standard he couldn't believe it, fell in love with the car right in front of me.. so i'd have to agree with theRuler, that C body's should only be "modded" with wax and polish!

not going to flame the owner. its not to my taste personally (I just can't get enough of the original look), but as said earlier - if he's happy then that should be all that matters

Dont like it...

That said each to their own an all that

By the way Dave we met you on Sunday in Lackagh near Claregalway bout 3 ish in da afternoon we were in the black lupo, the birds car you know the one (polished 928's side exit zorst etc...) :wink:

I like the skirts & front, the rear dosen't go. different grill and wheels said above will work well.

If he likes it thats the main thing, work looks well executed

Sorry KieranD didn't see you mate but it was me u saw alright! I am slow as a slug at recognising people on the road!

Dont like it...

That said each to their own an all that

By the way Dave we met you on Sunday in Lackagh near Claregalway bout 3 ish in da afternoon we were in the black lupo, the birds car you know the one (polished 928's side exit zorst etc...) :wink:

@ Stevemac!

I really value u opinion dude. You have always guided me toward the light on all matters. And I reckon u're a double hard geezer too! :)

I'll ask Morgan where he got the skirts.

cheers for all u're comments guys, as I said it was a mate that modded his C and it defo isn't mine. She'll remain standard except for the H&R coilovers for good!

Dave

Might as well add my twopenn'orth...

I'm a real fan of the Euro look on Dubs, and reckon the bodykitted look is best left to the jap boys (I'll put my hands up and admit to lusting after a Veilside-kitted, 18in chrome split rim-wearing Mazda RX7 here :oops: )

That said, styling is like haircuts - some people still think mullets are cool :roll: , but at least the job's been done properly and if he likes it then that is truly all that should matter...

I am always happy to be proven wrong though!

@ Stevemac!

I really value u opinion dude. You have always guided me toward the light on all matters. And I reckon u're a double hard geezer too! :)

I'll ask Morgan where he got the skirts.

Cheers Dave . :D

I need some skirts to go with my front spoiler.