Sign in to follow this  
fla

Experience of garage

Has anyone used Yaash motorsports in NW London? If so, what was your experience and what DINT you like? They're quite close to me so I'm thinking about taking my C there.

ive had mine there twice before as theyre within walking distance from work. they know their way round a VW so you shouldnt have any probs there

Stel g60 where do you work? I'm based in Park Royal. BTW, how are they pricewise (ie have you compared them to anywhere else? I've also been recommended a company called Custom Service in Hayes who are very helpful on the phone, just not got round to taking my motor there.

you know the slip road with all the leather sofa shops? im at the top of that. you got any pics of your car? i mustve seen it around, i got eagle eye when it comes to spotting corrados. pricewise their not bad, £160 to change timing belt, tensioner bearing, power steering belt and charger belt on a g60. havent compared them to anywhere else cos i usually do everything myself just didnt have the time then.

You probably havent seen my car cos its been off the road whilst I find some time to work on the little jobs that need doing! I'll keep an eye out for your motor as I often pop across to the gym in Alperton at lunchtimes. Who did you deal with at Yaash? I spoke to Sunil on the phone, who seems a nice chap, and Dipesh, who was a bit grumpy.

You probably havent seen my car cos its been off the road whilst I find some time to work on the little jobs that need doing!

HA, SNAP! the joys of corrado ownership eh?

instead look out for a green metro with a small photo of my corrado in the back screen :)

I think its Dipesh i dealt with. dont talk much does he, seems alright though