Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

Alright guys I got a cool idea

Alright if any of you guys can get my any footage of your Corrados it would be much appreciated. I just decided that I am going to try and make a Corrado video. So try and get my any footage of your car you can. The higher the quality the better. If there is any way to get actual DV tapes or DV quality footage that’s the best. Just seeing if anyone can actually help me out here.

Here are some video I have done in the past to give you an idea on what I am looking for:

http://www.shovelbeating.org/~josh/movi ... 20Related/

The speed2[1].rm is not my video. The others are.

Your first drive video is great. The mood to it is just spot on and makes you want to go out on a drive straight away.

That Frou Frou song gets stuck in your head for days tho :)

Oh and I can probably borrow some of the pukka camera kit from work at a weekend sometime, so I might try for the next meet that I'm at...

just had a look at those, very nice mate! the 16v video really sums up corrado driving for me, sunny day and nice roads - loving the subtle touch of the track you used too, considering the ending!

my digicam will do video, but i'm not sure the quality will be up to much, I'll give it a shot though!

I wanted to do some footage of mine before I start work again, but I just know if I take it out at the moment I will end up in a feild trying to do a high speed pass.

Alright guys! Try to get me some footage and you will be in the next video for sure! If you do end up getting me some video be sure to include your name where you are from and what model you have.