Sign in to follow this  
emmafwa

Door Handles

My drivers side extirior door hadle has broke.

Ive just got a quote off the main dealer and nearly died, £85!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get one cheaper or am I going to have to pay this much, because I look a bit of a pleb crawlling in through the passenger side!!!

I hate people that take the p**s because your a woman !!!!!!!

My local scrappy said they had a handle, but when I went to pick it up the sodding thing was broke and the fella stood there saying it wasnt aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

Still looking though if I cant find one by pay day I suppose I will have to pay for a new one.

i did exactly the same thing! its so annoying having to get in through the passenger door! looks really embarassing when getting in the car! LOL

the handles are quiet hard to get hold off at the scrappies! i think i will be forced into purchasing a new one!

hey atif, i can point you in the right direction!! you're my neck of the woods. try elmers white house, bath road, brislington. or vw audi breakers in melksham, near bath on 01225 792900. i get all my 2nd hand parts from them two!

Thanks Bristol Baron,

Much appreciated! i work on WhiteLadies road so i will give them a call and see if they have any handles.

I managed to get one on the parts gateway on the internet for £15 plus vat good deal should be with me on Monday, Thanx for your help fellas.

Emma