Sign in to follow this  
Bridget

VW Shows

I want to know which show will have the best selection of modified C's, to help me decide what else I am going to do to mine! I don't mind travelling...anywhere in this country!

I want to know which show will have the best selection of modified C's, to help me decide what else I am going to do to mine! I don't mind travelling...anywhere in this country!

Edition38, but theres bound to be a show near you.

The CCGB AGM will have a shed load of corrados there... ;)

The Milton Keynes meeting looks like it'll have over 15 different Corrados there on the 20th March...

Where are you based, Bridget?

Aye, top marks for E38.

GTI international is also a pretty big one, but apparently it's getting a bit Lax Power-y.. :?

E38 was a cracker this year.. I didn't feel so bad about not going to Inters after E38 more than made up for it :)

The weather was just about the best we had all summer as well.. as my raging sunburn proved! :|

GTI international hasn't recovered since they moved from TRL imo...

Went to E38 last year on the Saturday... wished I went on the Sunday as the pics looked like it had a much more interesting turn out of C's 8)

Meet MK II. 8) But then again I would say that. You will be more than welcome and there will be plently to get your head around from Bally's low rider, Roby's V tasteful Valver to Licklepaulies looney VR. or if your are really stuck, you can compare the before and after with my very origional Storm. :lol:

I am in Cumbria, so I don't expect anything close! have camper van will travel! Thanks for the advice. Just about to check dates,etc.