Sign in to follow this  
HiAsAKite

How nickable is your car?

They could just stick "most at risk" beside every car ever made and wouldn't be far wrong.

Wow...*every* 901cc - 1050cc Yamaha motorcycle manufactured between 1986 and 1997 has a meduim risk of getting stolen. Shocker....NOT.

I have to conclude that the website in question is utterly daft.

Hmm I wonder if that has any correlation to the insurance rating system...?!

They're not wrong. Car for car, Corrados (particularly early ones with no security) were heavily stolen (still are, considering).

poor corrado was pretty buggered from the start... loads about, loads nicked... after they nicked them all, there were no more to be stolen so stopped producing records.. lol

NISSAN/DATSUN MICRA COLETTE... i think there is something wrong there. They say that ^ is at risk HAHA

I would have though the later corrados were a pig to steal- Deadlocks and an ECU immobiliser, in addition to the probable Cat 1 that most owners will have added- I use a disclock as well so I reckon the only way my cars going anywhere is if its being towed on the back off a flatbed lorry. ( I really hope I never get proved wrong on that though :( )