Sign in to follow this  
kebabman

Oulton Park vid

Thought you guys might be interested to see this, shot from my Corrado at Oulton on Saturday. Thought the road angel would show the speed but it just ended up getting in the way, won't do that next time. :p

Oulton Park video (15.2MB)

No comments on the choice of music :lol:

I have some more video (without music)....including a bit of redlee spinning on the first chicane :-P).....but I've got no where to host it at the moment.

Looks like fun !!

Did u damage ur car at all?

What type of Corrado is it ?

What set up were u running?

what were Your lap times?

NG

:2gunfire: :crazyeyes:

Blimey.. the VR isn't a bad track weapon is it! Move aside!! :)

Very cool video :D

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Vid is from Oulton Park - Cheshire, my VR is basically standard bar a set of Koni TA's. Has a Scorpion cat-back and drilled front discs with some M1144 pads, but that's it. Was great fun overtaking some of the faster machinery. 8)

Cool, more good vids. Let me know if the guy with the white rallye and anthracite wheels posts any as I was behind him for a while before getting past on the straight heading into island.

might be a silly question... the rocco that in front of you for a while til he spins looks like he spins up the rear wheels to get back on track, then stops as he spots you. are my eyes playing tricks or were mk1 rocco's RWD?

I am pretty certain no Scirocco's were RWD.. though I wonder if that one has had some rather crafty modification because it certainly doesn't hang around! :)

It's got an Audi TT 225 engine in, and some NOS :roll:

Cool, more good vids. Let me know if the guy with the white rallye and anthracite wheels posts any as I was behind him for a while before getting past on the straight heading into island.

He's stuck a thread up here, not sure if he got any pics though....

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread ... &page=last

The scirroco had a 1.8 20vt conversion, not sure on drivetrain. The corner it spun on (druids) caught out a lot of cars on the day, nearly lost it there myself a few times. :oops:

Let us know when you post up my spin, from memory there was a bmw up me chuff at the time, thanks for spinning in front of me Kebabman just to make me feel at home :wink:, glad to see the damage was minimal.

is that scirroco not the one that Jabbasport did? 4wd 20v turbo?

its the same colour and has the same wheels. looks identical

Didn't think I'd seen much of the Mi16 on track....guess that's why i'm in none of the vids :roll:

How's the VR Joe? Any progress?

Kebabman how did you loose it, lift off oversteer? Wet kirb? Grass?

Too fast in and ran wide off the dry line, didn't think it was going to go in such a big way and hence was a bit slow correcting...the rest, as they say, is history. :lol: